• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Good thing I'm reading about Marcelino whilst being at the bar.

Just ordered another round.

giphy.gif

Predicates

Lol god knows who else is on that list

Here's a guess, based on our past shortlist and some of the names we have been linked with recently.

1. Marcelino
2. Vieira
3. Arteta
4. Nuno
5. Poch
6. Howe
7. Pereira
8. Martinez
9. Kovac
10. Blanc

That's all I can think of. Doubt they've approached Simeone, Ancelotti or Favre as all three are in reasonably high-profile jobs at the moment. Allegri has already said he won't come back until the summer so discussions are off the table right now. Rodgers was apparently on the list but he's signed a new deal so he's unavailable. Rafa and Gallardo are possibilities but they haven't been linked.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
The only reason I’ve not given up the dream is that Ornstein has been almost silent on our new manager hunt.

When he has talked though he’s often mentioned Pochettino being a contender. This club moves in silence, I still have hope it’s on.

Ornstein isn't the man anymore, he's been late to scoops or just flat out wrong lately. He didn't know about Pepe until we did.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
If we appoint some bum like Marcelino then I’ll be close to giving up on football. He’s Everton level at best.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The only reason I’ve not given up the dream is that Ornstein has been almost silent on our new manager hunt.

When he has talked though he’s often mentioned Pochettino being a contender. This club moves in silence, I still have hope it’s on.
He'll kill your hope tomorrow morning he give updates about every club every Monday morning

Predicates

He'll kill your hope tomorrow morning he give updates about every club every Monday morning

I think Marcelino, Vieira are our backup options if Poch turns us down. He'll probably make his decision over the coming days, so I suspect we will have a new manager in place before the week is out.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Honestly, i dont get the hype surrounding Poch. Sure, he did a decent job for Sp**s but he has never won a single trophy in his managerial carreer and nobody talked about him when he was at Soton or Espanyol. Overrated manager in my opininon.

He was worse than Emery this year if you look at the league form, and Sp**s have a better squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom