• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Can't stand Pep, what a ******. A brilliant ******, mind. But still a ******. Go on then Klopp, win this league.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
“Leicester blocked me. They told me: ‘You’re not leaving, you’re not leaving’. My agent had spoken to Wenger who really wanted me. It was nearly all done with Arsenal in 2016. I was really frustrated. It wasn’t easy to go from being the best player in the Premier League to being a part of a team fighting against relegation. It’s not the same job. Everyone is waiting for you around the corner”.

sigh, if only...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
“Leicester blocked me. They told me: ‘You’re not leaving, you’re not leaving’. My agent had spoken to Wenger who really wanted me. It was nearly all done with Arsenal in 2016. I was really frustrated. It wasn’t easy to go from being the best player in the Premier League to being a part of a team fighting against relegation. It’s not the same job. Everyone is waiting for you around the corner”.

sigh, if only...

Wish we were a bit more aggressive in the market sometimes, really should have fought tooth and nail for this player...but just like Suarez, we always seem to balls it up for other Premier League teams players.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Yeah,think that Italy is Pep's next job.

Didn't like Bayern when he was there,kinda runied great team from 2013.And Pep's City is better than Pep's Bayern.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think Ten Hag will be high on the City list, I’ll make Arteta a favourite though.

City can sack if him after a year if it doesn’t work out.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

sigh, if only...

Shame, this guy had a lot to give. Has the potential to be Player of the year most seasons but he's rotting on City's bench.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Bluemoon meltdown anyone? Since we can't do RAWK anymore...
**** sake Wolves celebration is like they’ve won the PL when in reality they have struggled to beat a 10 Man City team
We we're robbed !!!!!!!!! ?????? Da ref missed da push on otamendy before deyr 2nd goal shot
I don’t really want to carry on playing Pep’s way. It’s ineffective. Change is needed at the end of the season, and I think he’ll walk
I can't even say "ell done Wolves" beacuse they rolled around and dived all game....
KDB off, Gundogen on, ****ing genius decision Pep.
Gundogan for Kev will go down as one of the worst substitutions ever. Why just ****ing why? Pep needing bother trotting out the usual ****e either. "We were so good etc". Between him and his pals they have destroyed the foundations built by bobby and pellers. Some shocking transfers over the last few seasons. Get fern back into mid for whatever time he has left and play garcia at centre half. Arrogance is truly astonishing.
Some of his tactical decisions this season have been ****. I know the Pep is a genius crowd will never hear it but he got it badly wrong tonight against Wolves
Pep ****ed up.
What inspired ****ing substitutions they were Pep, should've just stuck with the attacking formation, any fool just knows you're inviting wave after wave of attacks going all defensive. An absolute major **** up by Pep, but oh no i better not criticise because he's exempt from criticism, I know.
I'd get Pochettino signed to a pre-contract immediately because he no longer wants to be here clearly.
I don't know but he needs to sort this mess out and quick. on course for 10 losses this season. This kind of regression is absolutely unacceptable regardless of past achievements.
Serious question ..Would Klopp have 'managed ' that game and got a result. Pep is one of the least influential Managers to change a game in play imo.
I think Arteta knew pep might be going so he’s took his chance. Peps body language is a huge factor there is no reaction from him especially when his players keep letting him down.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Just had a read of bluemoon, honestly the biggest bunch of complainers I've ever come across, glad Liverpool will win the league.

YNWA

Latest posts

Top Bottom