• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanpayslip

The thing with Emery was that he would not want what happened in today’s game to happen. That is off course the right thing to want. However his execution in achieving that was at an extreme that swung in the opposite direction of logic, i.e., completely ignore all aspects of the team except defence. I can see why he got himself tangled up on the nonsense that would eventually become his narrative to a managing the team.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
“I’d say [he is] a good trainer, a good coach, but maybe he struggled with the top players," Lichtsteiner told the i.

"With the big players, he hasn’t maybe the relationship to bring more out [of them] and get the top performances.

"Maybe that point I can say [something] negative, but the rest was almost everything positive.

When a manager doesn’t play you for two months it is easy to criticise. That’s not my style.

“Over a long time it was really good, then the last two months [of the season] I didn’t really understand what had happened.

"The training was good, the team that we had last year was an amazing team, so it’s not my thing to speak badly about the coach because it is too easy now to say something against him.”

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Except on the football pitch of course.

Scumbag on the pitch, gentleman off it...

source.gif

Ewarwoowar

Reckon Everton fans be losing their sh1t at the thought of getting Emery, they are as deluded as their closest neighbor probably think their worth top tier appointment, although the neighbor are manifesting their delusion fi real

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
You can see how we started playing worse and worse under emery. Looked good at the start of honeymoon, then just got worse throught his stay here. Dreadful. Very clear in hindsight

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
In Ornstein's new Athletic article he wanted Maguire, Partey and Zaha and the board got him players nothing like that at all. We cheaped out and now look at us.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
In Ornstein's new Athletic article he wanted Maguire, Partey and Zaha and the board got him players nothing like that at all. We cheaped out and now look at us.
Cheaped out? You think we can pay 160mil on zaha and maguire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom