• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast Incarnate

Seriously, how many woeful Özil performances do we have to see before people realise his heart ain't in it anymore?

Guy has been calling it in for 2 years now and our fans still chant his name like ******.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
What, a manager with no experiance can't turn a team in shambles around? Lets get arteta instead!

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
AMN is championship material.. probably bottom half championship. Lord knows how he got promoted to the first team.
He's not playing in the position he should be. I feel for him.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
All Pepe can do is crossovers. He doesn't have the strength or acceleration to get away from a defender straight on, unlike Zaha.

Bradpiff

1. Laughably terrible.

2. Many of you lot are pathetic. Fold easier than our team. Frontrunners defined it'd appear. Go take a break and come back when the team is good. Definition of loyalty. We are absolute shambles and rudderless. All the more to stay with the team. Be negative, complain, fly planes...but quit? Switch teams? Wow.

Wow who is saying they are quitting and are going to change teams

I find the ones who only came along when Wneger was here are the usual offenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom