• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Still remnants of Emery here with back passing nonsense when we are in advanced positions. As if its going to draw out the opposition.

These players are not moving out of their compact shape, we need to play through them FFS.

junglist57

Established Member
Freddie is soft as ****e

Per isn’t much better

We need someone to strike fear into these players because none of them seem to be playing for the badge or their place on the team.

absolute no fire....

Steps

We look like the worst team in the league.....horrifying
logo-1204x498.png

GunnerUK

This is really appalling, I think this is the worst I've seen this team...

You weren’t around in the 70’s then like most of us. Every older arsenal fan I’ve spoken too all say the same thing. This is the Arsenal of the 70’s our cycle is over for a decade or 2.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This emotionless Freddie is not working. This isn’t a well oiled machine filled with self motivated players

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Leno
Couto -Demiral-saliba- tierney
Wilock-Partey
ESR
saka- Jovic- Martin Nelly

With Ten Hag in charge.

arsenal August 2020 please. Would be great to follow that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom