• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Saliba coming into this side, a proper CM like Partey and that front 3 ( if we can convince Auba to stay ) and we could have something great here :drool:
I think we would be in safe hands with martinelli up front if Aubameyang was to leave, what we really need is a ball carrying midfielder similar to a cazorla, I was hoping ESR could take that position but hes injured more than not.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't care what the result against man city but we should settle for one line up maybe one or tow changes depends on Hector and Tierney fitness

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Cant help feeling a little smug when the front 3 that I've been shouting for, including Laca on the bench, get us our first win in 2 months! If you're listening Freddie, drop Xhaka & play Willock!

Bet you got a little nervous about your strike force in the first half! Great second half.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Was so weird. Felt like watching Wenger Arsenal for about 10 minutes

200.gif

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Shame we are playin City straight after - we'd need to have a run of like 5 games hitting form and confidence, to possibly grab a positive result, like a point.

Crazy that every second game coming is going to be against a top side.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Bet you got a little nervous about your strike force in the first half! Great second half.

Not really, they weren't getting the service. People were shouting at half time for Pepe to come of but why change the attack when they've had 1 shot. Yes it came good in the 2nd half and then your saw some confidence return with 3 in 9 mins.

roz

Fake News Merchant
People saying its only west ham need to get the **** out here man. If you’re not happy that we won for the first time in months then I pity your poor, wretched soul.

Enjoy the win, happy for the team, delighted for Freddie.

We have the first 300mil player in our team. Get in.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yeah you can see it in the way he controls the ball, his touches are so clean. Technically he's already up there with the best in our team.
Only a little run out but great combos with AMN and Özil. Enjoyed that.

Dont think he starts in the league for now with Pepe-Auba-Martinelli doing the dirt but Nelson has a chance to be on the cusp IMO. I hope to see him and ESR on Thursday. Maybe Saka and Willock too so they can build up some confidence again. But Nelson has to play IMO. He should be a weapon from the bench for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom