• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

LG10

Why did Pepe cost so much in the first place? Was it a business failure or was his value that much?
He was the best up and coming winger on the market aside from Sancho, who wasn't for sale. Of course 70 is too much but thats how it is these days. We've always criticized the board for not overpaying for good players so I'm confused why people are upset that we've finally done it.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Showed that he's got that special spark that only special players have. It's clearly been an adapting/confidence issue. The good thing is that this type of problem usually fixes itself with time.

ScotsGooner89

Pepe is a luxury player, he is gonna have bad games, even a bad run of games. As long as he can provide some magic like his goal and assist tonight he should be playing...every single game.

If your gonna drop one of the luxury players it’s Özil so you can get another workhorse type in the centre of the pitch.

HBL

Established Member
Please be the start of something, first 60 mins of fans commenting on him in the match day thread was a disgrace.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Please be the start of something, first 60 mins of fans commenting on him in the match day thread was a disgrace.

I'm not gonna bother looking as match day threads on this forum are a joke, but even in the first 60 minutes he was literally our best attacking players trying to make things happen and causing problems. Linking up well with AMN.

Anyways his goal was brilliant, I just knew from the position he got the ball in that it was ending up in the top corner. Weird how getting him in those positions can get the best out of him as opposed to Emery wanting him to take the ball from our defensive third and just run the length of the pitch. The assist was class too.

Hard to hate the fellah when he finish like old school strikers used to do. You don't see this often anymore in modern football!

Hopefully its a start of something but my argument has always been he was not good enough to begin with, not a 72 M player. Hopefully he will prove me wrong and get 20 goals until end of the season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom