• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Freddie Ljungberg

Joestlaachmkr

Wasn't Freddie's first competitive game the one where he lifted the ball over Jaap Stam's head ran round him and scored?
Where he chipped the ball over P. Schmeichel? Freddie was always massive when we played against Man Utd, believe he scored 6 or 7 goals for us against them during his time here.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

So pleased for Freddie on a personal level. I'd have hated it if it ended up being a case of him not even winning game during his short spell as interim manager, could have damaged his reputation in terms of being a manager before it'd even properly begun.

You'd imagine he'll still be in charge for Thursday so lets hope he's getting another W there too.

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing him being given a bit longer, especially if we can't get in Pochettino.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Explains why he hasn't added his own coaching team. Doesn't seem like he'll have the job much longer.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
ELYHfBsW4AMyZfh.jpg

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Took him a while to find his best lineup for no real reason but finally an Arsenal manager played Özil and a front three and we didn’t lose 20-0. If only Emery hadn’t been such a coward who knows where we may have been.

I also like how he doesn’t play Douzi and Xhaka together. They’re too similar, it was such a waste of a midfield slot and another thing that bumnai refused to acknowledge.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Took him a while to find his best lineup for no real reason but finally an Arsenal manager played Özil and a front three and we didn’t lose 20-0. If only Emery hadn’t been such a coward who knows where we may have been.

I also like how he doesn’t play Douzi and Xhaka together. They’re too similar, it was such a waste of a midfield slot and another thing that bumnai refused to acknowledge.
Brudder... I love a false dawn as much as the next man, but.... it was West Ham. We probably could have got away with all sorts of foolish plans tonight :lol:

Top Bottom