• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Hire Potch.

Sell Auba to Madrid for £20m & Jovic. Sell Xhaka to whoever will buy him. Sign Partey.

Communicado Official: Arsenal PL winners 2021.

With Torreira and Lacazette in the team?

Communicado Official: AFTV break all time corporate profit record

say yes

forum master baiter
With Torreira and Lacazette in the team?

Communicado Official: AFTV break all time corporate profit record
Torreira is great but there’s no way Lacazette starts ahead of Jovic. Would sell him if we got an offer which would enable us to strengthen elsewhere.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Torreira is great but there’s no way Lacazette starts ahead of Jovic. Would sell him if we got an offer which would enable us to strengthen elsewhere.

Not sure Jovic is that much better than Lacazette tbh.

Doesn't have any outstanding physical attributes, which is essential in the PL.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Hire Potch.

Sell Auba to Madrid for £20m & Jovic. Sell Xhaka to whoever will buy him. Sign Partey.

Communicado Official: Arsenal PL winners 2021.
I'd also sell Lacazette if we were to get rid of Aubameyang and bring in Jovic. I'd then use that money to get Zaha (if Chelsea hasn't bought him already).

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Surely we're not interviewing other candidates if Poch fancied it. Probably pied us.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think Raul is using the tactic of having us all think we're ****ed with Marcelino and then when Arteta is announced we act like we've actualy got Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom