• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolasinac: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Check

I've been critical about him since he's got here but since Freddie took over he plays really good. Defensively okay and looks more decisive in the final third. We've got real competition on left back with KT and him, good to see that.

DasBootist

I've been critical about him since he's got here but since Freddie took over he plays really good. Defensively okay and looks more decisive in the final third. We've got real competition on left back with KT and him, good to see that.
Tierney needs to be available for selection to provide competition

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Stepped it up since Tierney has arrived, no doubt. I feel an old skool Wenger-style double full back combo incoming at some stage.....

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Fantastic today for the first half, was causing all sorts of problems and of course set up the goal, really really pleased with I saw from him today. Another player with a new lease of life, even under Freddie.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Fantastic today for the first half, was causing all sorts of problems and of course set up the goal, really really pleased with I saw from him today. Another player with a new lease of life, even under Freddie.

So happy with him being better defensively

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think he having really decent season you feel he got rushed back today because we needed to thankfully nothing bad happened.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Showed once again that he's an underrated player and a very valuable option as an overlapping left-back. Hope he's not let go because of Tierney.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
He's winning me over, clearly not fully fit, but sacrificed for the team.. Great first half and so important to our attack today..

Deserves to be 1st choice going on this season's performances.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Feel he’s a bit more of a wingback than a natural LB, so I think he’ll tend to struggle sometimes defensively. But he’s got clear quality and can play a big role for us.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Fantastic today. Apart from a few needless fouls, he was superb. Very dangerous bombing down that flank and his balls are always dangerous in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom