• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joestlaachmkr

Nice to see me and you in agreement here.
Well, i bet people with the same opinion as you on this matter have not watched a single game of Pep`s Barcelona, Bayern or City or Luis Enrique`s Barca or Zidane`s Madrid, i also think that people with that opinion dont know or dont understand football tactics.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Bundesliga with Bayern isn't a big trophy, it's a formality. Needless to say, he was sacked there for not doing well enough.

A formality?

Screen-Shot-2019-12-10-at-1-48-24-PM.png

And it's not like Bayern has been running away with it. It was razor thin last year as well.

You're right, it was Sarri that season. Then Napoli sold Fabinho and some of their best players, but Carlo still finished 2nd.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Hasnt he been found out in the PL already? How much different would he take/make us in comparison to Sp**s who were lucky enough to have great sells?

I like Tuchel and would like to see how he does in the PL. Either one would be great atm. Whoever comes in, Freddie should be around the club, positive influence he seems.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Well, i bet people with the same opinion as you on this matter have not watched a single game of Pep`s Barcelona, Bayern or City or Luis Enrique`s Barca or Zidane`s Madrid, i also think that people with that opinion dont know or dont understand football tactics.
Think I have a basic understanding, which is enough.

Don’t watch as much football as I did a few years ago, interest is seriously waning.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
A formality?

Screen-Shot-2019-12-10-at-1-48-24-PM.png

And it's not like Bayern has been running away with it. It was razor thin last year as well.

You're right, it was Sarri that season. Then Napoli sold Fabinho and some of their best players, but Carlo still finished 2nd.

Yes, a formality.

Jorginho. He did, in a largely underwhelming season for them.

Which other best players are you talking about btw? Jorginho was the only big loss, given how important he was for Sarri.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Can we all put one name down for the next manager and who ever gets it right can get get a reward?? I'll keep track.

OnlyOne - Carlo Ancelotti

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can we all put one name down for the next manager and who ever gets it right can get get a reward?? I'll keep track.

OnlyOne - Carlo Ancelotti
Carlo too. If he’s quitting tonight it’s because he’s been given a job at Arsenal I reckon. Been my gut feeling since morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom