• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Carlo too. If he’s quitting tonight it’s because he’s been given a job at Arsenal I reckon. Been my gut feeling since morning.

Okay we'll do two each then but no more and split the reward.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
This thread is becoming trivial. So an so beat so an so, who gives a sh1t ffs!!

Agreed. One of the greatest managers in history apparently sucks because he lost to somebody else. It's just stupid cherry picking.

There are a number of candidates for the job. None of us know which one will be hired. More importantly, none of us can really foresee how it will work out for whoever does get the job.

The way some people talk about Arsenal, you would wonder why anybody would even want the job. But then the same people aren't satisfied no matter who is talked about. He sucks. He lost to so and so. He's past it. He hasn't won a bunch of big trophies and even if he has it was years ago, so he can't do it now. Pick, pick, pick, pick, pick.

All we can do is wait and see who they hire, then hope for the best. Whoever it is, if you can't deal with it then go do something else. If you can't support Arsenal if they aren't winning the league or the Champions League, then go support Liverpool or Manchester City. Or Barcelona. All the whining and *****ing and negativity are why I end up staying away for extended periods.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
7th place is one helluva formality.

New to Bundesliga or football in general? Since when did the league finish after 14 league games? One good run and they'll easily surpass the rest, as usual.

Like how you're ignoring Napoli losing best players other than Jorginho though. Making stuff up as you go.

say yes

forum master baiter
Since you asked, I did. Every tweet from May 1 until the window closed. Nothing to see. Pretty much just the same stuff you'd find on any regular Arsenal account. And he lost me when he started crediting Mular, including praising Mular for "breaking the news" that Coutinho was on his way to Arsenal. So I wouldn't get too excited.

Yeah, having looked at his profile it’s pretty clear he’s a bullshitter. Just following the rumours.

Not sure why people pretend to be an ITK when it comes to managerial appointments tbh. You can understand news leaking within a club when we bid for a player, but managerial appointments are
made higher up the hierarchy. I doubt that Raul and Vinai are letting some little dweeb on twitter know how everyone performed in their interviews as if it’s an episode of the apprentice.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It's 2019 and people are still looking for ITK's.

Course that bloke is a fruad, like all the other idiots pretending to have inside info.

Reminds me of the times I had to tell people glaringly obvious things such as Dean being a major fraud. Recall @say yes and @American_Gooner were big on him.

The only ever ITK that was very very good was The Mole, shame he's had to retire though. He was spot on 8 times out of 10.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
It's 2019 and people are still looking for ITK's.

Course that bloke is a fruad, like all the other idiots pretending to have inside info.

Reminds me of the times I had to tell people glaringly obvious things such as Dean being a major fraud. Recall @say yes and @American_Gooner were big on him.
Believing in the 'madness' was the only way to get through that summer. But at least we caught on to his grift, people were still hanging on his every word as recently last year:
DbarPNDW0AAzzpx.jpg

clovis

Carlo Ancelotti new manager. Called it in the morning.

You got your experienced manager.

such a depressing and cowardly decision it would be.. experienced is of no use when you are not good enough or past your prime. Carlo falls into the second category..

We are being led by unimaginative cowards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom