• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Oh, I think the board should be wiped clean of all but the owners. They're pretty much useless. Just a bunch of rich guys in ceremonial positions. I'd like to see some prominent former players on the board who could actually advise the Kroenkes and be of some use to the club executives.

Yeah, there's no check and balances currently.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Periera? Not sure how his track record is poor. He won 2 titles in Portugal with nearly a 70% win percentage. Won more than 60% in Greece and Turkey (won a title in the former). Except for his ill-fated 20-game tenure at 1860 Munich, his record has been excellent. I can fully understand why he might want to line up a bigger job than Everton before leaving China. I'm skeptical of him being a strong candidate for Arsenal, but I think he might do better than Everton.

Porto aside there isn’t much success considering he’s managed so many clubs.

Seems to have managed 9/10 clubs in the last 12 years or so.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The CSL finished last week as well didn't it? Not sure if they have a post season.

Could potentially all fit well.

goonergaz

Poch actually.

poch.jpg

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Remember when he head butted Sp**s assistant manager?

Absolute nutter...also remember when Milan beat United in 2007, after going around kicking everyone for 90 mins, I think he started throwing his clothes into the crowd :lol:

Quality player.

He ****ing NULLIFIED Cristiano in that leg and hardly fouled him. Mental performance that day.

Think they checked him for doping asap

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Remember when he head butted Sp**s assistant manager?

Absolute nutter...also remember when Milan beat United in 2007, after going around kicking everyone for 90 mins, I think he started throwing his clothes into the crowd :lol:

Quality player.
you said it!

I wouldn't enter into a ring against him, that's for sure. Bloody scary fecker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom