• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
you said it!

I wouldn't enter into a ring against him, that's for sure. Bloody scary fecker

I remember Harry Redknapp genuinely saying Gattuso was lucky that he held Joe Jordan back...Jordan was like 70 at the time :rofl:

GDeep™

League is very weak
what sort of a question is that? He didn't leave Sp**s voluntarily
I mean his next move will be Real, Utd, PSG, or Arsenal if the others don’t need him atm.

Maybe he will be City manager too one day. Dortmund are about to lose Sancho, it’s a selling club.

GDeep™

League is very weak
No they aren't.

8 league titles, 8 times second place, CL-winners 97, CL-finalist 13, European Champions Cup Winner 66, 4 cup titles, and more + one of the 3 best stadiums overall in the world - insane atmosphere.
Celtic have 200 leagues and play in one of the most electric stadiums in the world. Big deal.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I remember Harry Redknapp genuinely saying Gattuso was lucky that he held Joe Jordan back...Jordan was like 70 at the time :rofl:
ridiculous! maybe he meant that he saved Gattuso from a prison sentence :rofl:

He was so short too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom