• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I have never claimed we have won CL. But Dortmund is by far a bigger club than what Sp**s is.
It’s not. Would any top Sp**s players join Dortmund? Kane, Son etc, no. Other way around, the Dortmund players would join Sp**s.

Don’t forget things likes wages too.

GDeep™

League is very weak
No, they don't. They have the two European Cups, but very little domestically. City has six leagues, six FA Cups and six league cups.
Most of which were purchased, pound for pound you still rank them (Forest) higher than City if you were to rank the big English clubs.

Anyway, off topic this. Happy to discuss it elsewhere.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Sp**s are bigger than Dortmund I’m afraid. I’m a very strong poster.

Depends on how you look at it. Certainly from a financial aspect, Sp**s have the edge. They might also be a more attractive option for some players because they're in London and play in the Premier League. But historically Dortmund has been the far more successful club. They probably have a better opportunity for future success in their league as well. So it just depends on what you mean by "bigger." It's a very subjective term.

Joestlaachmkr

It’s not. Would any top Sp**s players join Dortmund? Kane, Son etc, no. Other way around, the Dortmund players would join Sp**s.

Don’t forget things likes wages too.
You are either trolling or you have some bad information. Dortmund is a bigger club with a richer history than what Sp**s can even dream of, which player from Dortmund are the Sp**s have signed? Trippier left the smallest club in North London for Atletico Madrid and i would say Dortmund is a bigger club than Atletico is. Anyway, enough of this discussion which are 101% OT.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Most of which were purchased, pound for pound you still rank them (Forest) higher than City if you were to rank the big English clubs.

Anyway, off topic this. Happy to discuss it elsewhere.

Whom would be your top 5 English teams, based on all their history’s compared?

Wouldn’t mind continuing this convo elsewhere if Mods want to move it, seems just the thing for a nostalgia merchant!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Whom would be your top 5 English teams, based on all their history’s compared?
Liverpool, Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Everton. City will have surpassed Everton for many.

Top 10 is more interesting because you then have Sp**s, Leeds, Forest, City etc.

Riou

Liverpool, Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Everton. City will have surpassed Everton for many.

Top 10 is more interesting because you then have Sp**s, Leeds, Forest, City etc.

Shame we only have two European trophies, really holds us back compared to United and Liverpool.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Shame we only have two European trophies, really holds us back compared to United and Liverpool.
Utd and Liverpool also have sustained periods of dominance in league football, we’ve never done that. Ferguson was winning titles every years basically until City and Chelsea turned up with their money.

Our history is about scattered titles, here and there. Unless you go pre war.

say yes

forum master baiter
Utd and Liverpool also have sustained periods of dominance in league football, we’ve never done that. Ferguson was winning titles every years basically until City and Chelsea turned up with their money.

Our history is about scattered titles, here and there. Unless you go pre war.
Not quite sure that’s true. We completely dominated English football in the 1930s, it’s just before any of us here were alive.

It’s still part of our history, even if it pre- (and was cut short by) WW2.

GoodEbening

To Everyone Except Arteta
Not much support for Arteta outside of this forum.

I suspect these people are ****ing Sp**s supporter having a laugh here. Why the **** would anyone be so dense to want a zero experienced scrub over seasoned coaches like Ancelotti who have won multiple trophies. Or maybe they really are ****ing simpletons. "Oh Pep says his buddy is good so Arteta must be a ****ing godsend" People in this forum are ****ing ridiculous I swear. I need to stay out of this place to keep myself sane. No point getting pissed with a bunch of Spud trolls and simpletons.

Riou

Not quite sure that’s true. We completely dominated English football in the 1930s, it’s just before any of us here were alive.

It’s still part of our history, even if it pre- (and was cut short by) WW2.

This is why I am annoyed to no end that we didn’t win the Champions League/European Cup, especially since ****ing Chelski have one :mad:

We should have won at least one at our peak, 2006 man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom