• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I can't believe these players were actually outraged when Deeney dropped the cojones line on them.

The absence of cojones in this squad is the only thing I'm certain of right now.

Pepes blue pill

Truth is Hector has been nothing special for about 4 years.. He had one break out season and that is about it. His defensive issues have not improved.. Make no mistake they have always been there. He has leadership qualities and that is about it. Go watch his break out season. The pace was phenomenal. This lad is nothing without his pace. Can't beat a man, can barely pick a pass anymore. Chambers has been FAR FAR better.
Complete hype job this lad. Hippster footballer with nothing special to offer. Epitomises everything that is wrong with the modern day footballer.

I dont disagree with the first part but he was also very good at the start under emery, he was one of the best and most important players

also chambers is getting overhyped as a rb, sayng that I would take both him or amn over bellerin right now

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I dont disagree with the first part but he was also very good at the start under emery, he was one of the best and most important players

also chambers is getting overhyped as a rb, sayng that I would take both him or amn over bellerin right now

Chambers been pish of late himself. Did well when he came back into the team playing with a point to prove but last few games he was really bad.

Pepes blue pill

Chambers been pish of late himself. Did well when he came back into the team playing with a point to prove but last few games he was really bad.

Yep, that why I said hes being overrated, a few good games and a assist or two and people think he is the answer, was horrible watching him against norwich

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

You're quite right about that actually. I'm using selective memory with him. Problem is the writing has been on the wall for some time that he isn't THAT good. He was touted as the next best thing once. He's fairly average actually.

Pepes blue pill

You're quite right about that actually. I'm using selective memory with him. Problem is the writing has been on the wall for some time that he isn't THAT good. He was touted as the next best thing once. He's fairly average actually.

if we could get good money for him then I would snap sell, gutting as he is one of the only likeable players at the club

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Utterly horrible defending for the 2nd goal , got absolutely rinsed by Mooy on the cross.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
We drop a player who in every match he has played in the PL this season we have dropped points and we get our first win in a long while.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

We drop a player who in every match he has played in the PL this season we have dropped points and we get our first win in a long while.
Think you may be on to something here, keep digging.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He wasn't dropped. He was injured in the warmup... Still I came in here to comment that he wasn't looking so hot before this injury anyway. We should have cashed in on this lad when Barce were knocking.

CJJ

Established Member
Rumour says Barcelona is looking at Bellerin this window for a quoted fee of around £38m.
I'd take it and redestribute into something cheaper. Bellerin looks to have lost that blistering pace he once had.. now is the right time for a sale.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Rumour says Barcelona is looking at Bellerin this window for a quoted fee of around £38m.
I'd take it and redestribute into something cheaper. Bellerin looks to have lost that blistering pace he once had.. now is the right time for a sale.

Yes pls. Sell.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

F*ck me I thought we won the lottery when we sold Iwobi for the price we did but selling Bellerin for that amount is just taking the piss.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No way should we sell him.

Maybe a loan to get his fitness up, and play Chambers/AMN there

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
No way should we sell him.

Maybe a loan to get his fitness up, and play Chambers/AMN there
Disagree. Never really looked that Good imo. Was Good untill defenders realised he only got pace. Never been Good att defending. Bad crosser. Tierney did more Good crosses His first game than bellerin done in His time here.(not really, but you get it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom