• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Rumour says Barcelona is looking at Bellerin this window for a quoted fee of around £38m.
I'd take it and redestribute into something cheaper. Bellerin looks to have lost that blistering pace he once had.. now is the right time for a sale.
That's insane money. At this stage, I'm convinced Barca have taken so many duds off us in the past, that they just determined to get ONE bargain as if it'll make it all good :drool:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Disagree. Never really looked that Good imo. Was Good untill defenders realised he only got pace. Never been Good att defending. Bad crosser. Tierney did more Good crosses His first game than bellerin done in His time here.(not really, but you get it)
he causes havoc with his pace. the opposition has to specifically make a plan for him.

Also has a good shot on him

he doesn't need to be wonderful crosser, just his presence create an opening for others.

Barca can have him.
we will regret selling him. Only his injuries are a problem for me.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
he causes havoc with his pace. the opposition has to specifically make a plan for him.

Also has a good shot on him

he doesn't need to be wonderful crosser, just his presence create an opening for others.

we will regret selling him. Only his injuries are a problem for me.

Havent shown the things you speak of in years tho. He was bad before the injury, People seem to have forgotten.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
They bought our greatest player ever for £16,000,000 in his peak years. They can do one
Henry was done in prem by then. Mentally and almost physically as well. He had to go. Couldn't care about the fee. It was about right for back then imo, all things considered.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Havent shown the things you speak of in years tho. He was bad before the injury, People seem to have forgotten.
agreed that he has been poor but he was injured a lot.

You need to mix the potential for improving, and what he can already do.

With this in mind, I think he is close to the best player in the team.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

agreed that he has been poor but he was injured a lot.

You need to mix the potential for improving, and what he can already do.

With this in mind, I think he is close to the best player in the team.
Not so hard in this team.
better players in this team imo:
Auba, Leno, Martinelli, Laca, Tierney , Özil, Pepe.
arguably: Torreira, smith-rowe.

Not even close to one of the best imo. He's 25 soon. When will he improve? This is another case of walcott imo, except walcott was better.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not so hard in this team.
better players in this team imo:
Auba, Leno, Martinelli, Laca, Tierney , Özil, Pepe.
arguably: Torreira, smith-rowe.

Not even close to one of the best imo. He's 25 soon. When will he improve? This is another case of walcott imo, except walcott was better.
Very harsh on Bellerin to compare him with Walcott. It is not his fault afc have been a ****show the past decade.

Only Laca, Özil and Bellerin have won anything in their time at AFC, and he has been one of our better players throughout his career.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Very harsh on Bellerin to compare him with Walcott. It is not his fault afc have been a ****show the past decade.

Only Laca, Özil and Bellerin have won anything in their time at AFC, and he has been one of our better players throughout his career.
El-neny won the FA CUP. Vermaelen champions league. Doesn't mean they are good.

Bellerin has never been top performer for us imo, except for a purple patch three years ago.

Walcott at his best was very good, but limited. More like it looked like bellerin was going somewhere but has failed to improve defensively and his attacking game is mediocre. It's not enough for me.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
He can **** off to Barcelona and make comments on the repression there now he's decided to be a political commentator.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Worried about him cause he was so so bad before the injury for some time. Only last 2 games before the actual injury did he finally look good, but the patch before that was long, and now that he is back I fear he'll once again need lots of time to get to his best. Still, my fear is he will struggle to reach his best and actually stay at that level.
genuinely love the guy and I can't think of selling him and replacing, but if there was no emotions included I would probably do it with not much thinking for the right price

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Freedom of speech is fine until you don't like the speech. :rolleyes:
A guest in a country should always remember he is a guest and not interfere in local politics. Ignore that and you put yourself in the firing-line.

I am fine with freedom of speech which is why I would like to hear his opinion on jailing people for political reasons.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
A guest in a country should always remember he is a guest and not interfere in local politics. Ignore that and you put yourself in the firing-line.

I am fine with freedom of speech which is why I would like to hear his opinion on jailing people for political reasons.
How is Hector a ‘guest’?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom