• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Erling Braut Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Norwegian media reporting that he is in Dortmund tonight. Source is apparently a local newspaper in the Ruhr.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Guessing Arsenal will sell Auba, use that money to strengthen the team while having Laca and Martinelli as strikers.

So no striker for us I think.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Of course he’s joining them, they don’t have a striker and their manager is a famous Norwegian.

Why go to Dortmund when you can start for Utd ffs.
Has a striker ever failed at dortmund? All their strikers has scored for fun it seems the last 10 years.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Of course he’s joining them, they don’t have a striker and their manager is a famous Norwegian.

Why go to Dortmund when you can start for Utd ffs.
Because Utd's favourite son cynically, deliberately and violently destroyed his dad's career and then crowed about it afterwards.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Because Utd's favourite son cynically, deliberately and violently destroyed his dad's career and then crowed about it afterwards.
But the same man (father) visited the Utd training ground with his son. The kid has worked with Ole at Molde too.

You’re trying to invent a narrative that isn’t there.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Dortmund plays in CL. Signal Iduna Park. Exciting offensive teammates. Thats why he will go to Dortmund instead of Utd.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
But the same man (father) visited the Utd training ground with his son. The kid has worked with Ole at Molde too.

You’re trying to invent a narrative that isn’t there.
No. You are trying to ignore a fact which is there. Ole is Ole but Manu is the club which finished Haaland senior's career with never a hint of an apology. Maybe he's suffering from Oslo syndrome.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Also, Erling is a bright kid that recognizes that he has his whole career ahead of him. Dortmund will help him develop, and sell him on for a gargantuan sum. It's a logical and smart move.

GDeep™

League is very weak
No. You are trying to ignore a fact which is there. Ole is Ole but Manu is the club which finished Haaland senior's career with never a hint of an apology. Maybe he's suffering from Oslo syndrome.
I’m not ignoring it but there has been nothing to suggest this will be a problem, apart from you mentioning it on here.

Father has visited Carrington, that’s tells me everything about his intentions.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I’m not ignoring it but there has been nothing to suggest this will be a problem, apart from you mentioning it on here.

Father has visited Carrington, that’s tells me everything about his intentions.
It is probably a huge bluff to get a better deal elsewhere. Apart from the Ole connection - and Norwegians don't have to like each other just because they are Norwegian - there is little to attract a young player with his options to move to Manu. This is not a team which is going to be competing for major titles. The Busby Babes and all that rot are just staples in the UK tabloids.

He has bigger teams and wealthier teams to choose from rather than play in an, at best, Europa League team.

Joestlaachmkr

I`m not too impressed by this kid to be honest and in my opinion he is more overrated than anything else. I`m not sure if Haaland are going to become the world class striker which everyone thinks he is going to be, he doesn`t seem like a technical player or a striker who creates things by his own, he depends too much on his teammates in my opinion.

That said, Haaland is a young player he can develop into a top class forward but i think he still have a long to go before he would become a goal machine in the PL.

Anyways, i think Minamino and Soboszlai are Salzburgs 2 best players. At least from the games which i have seen of them in the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom