• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Martinez: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
He was never a keeper that you can rely on. His kicking is all over the place and what the hell is that Dudek style attempt to save penalties?

FFS, just remain calm and focus on the body movement of the penalty shooter !!!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He was never a keeper that you can rely on. His kicking is all over the place and what the hell is that Dudek style attempt to save penalties?

FFS, just remain calm and focus on the body movement of the penalty shooter !!!

He kept going so early. Dreadful performance.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
https://www.arsenal.com/news/emiliano-martinez-my-own-words

I always had a feeling things would go wrong when he gave this astonishingly cocky interview
Yes, I read that too last month and it confirmed that he is indeed a cocky player, who has nothing in his career so far.

One interesting quip from the interview
Some fans were still reminding me about that 7-5 game... they forget that I was only 18 at the time. I wanted to go back there and prove that I could do it.
He was 20.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
https://www.arsenal.com/news/emiliano-martinez-my-own-words

I always had a feeling things would go wrong when he gave this astonishingly cocky interview

Jesus! Just read that. Unbelievable level of arrogance in there. From personally taking credit for a goal Nketiah scores in pre-season to saying he will save atleast 1 or 2 penalties in every shootout.

But the most astonishing thing for me was when he threw his best friend under the bus. Mentioning that he is a driving instructor now because his mentality wasn't good enough and he didn't put in the work.

Who needs enemies when you have (best) friends like these.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Jesus! Just read that. Unbelievable level of arrogance in there. From personally taking credit for a goal Nketiah scores in pre-season to saying he will save atleast 1 or 2 penalties in every shootout.

But the most astonishing thing for me was when he threw his best friend under the bus. Mentioning that he is a driving instructor now because his mentality wasn't good enough and he didn't put in the work.

Who needs enemies when you have (best) friends like these.
Strangest thing for me, not even entirely relevant to that discussion. Reeks of narcissism.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
We have given him enough chances. Shouldn't risk with him further in the Europa league as that's the most likely way we can get in to CL. This guy can single handedly cost us a match. (Not blaming him for the deflected goals. but he was generally poor)

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
That interview really isn't the best is it :lol: Better off saying nothing or going with the standard "I want to work hard and become better every game" bland interviews you usually hear.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
A few bad games and he's suddenly ****.

So that's how we are treating our squad players?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
A few bad games and he's suddenly ****.

So that's how we are treating our squad players?

Otherwise known as the Elneny treatment (the ultimate squadplayer btw)

I'm not ****ting on Emi, but i'm keen on giving Matt a chance. Looked pretty solid when he has played. Or is he on loan?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Otherwise known as the Elneny treatment (the ultimate squadplayer btw)

I'm not ****ting on Emi, but i'm keen on giving Matt a chance. Looked pretty solid when he has played. Or is he on loan?
he's just disappeared!
Very strange because I thought he was playing nicely on loan last season.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Just had a quick scout of Matt Macey and didn't realise he was 6ft 7. Christ! How do you put anything past an ent in goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom