• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

There is no comparison between KDB and Özil. I've said time and time again Özil wouldn't get into the City team due to his attitude. KDB does everything, press, track back, tackle, pass, cross and score. He is literally the complete midfielder. The Messi of midfield albeit as Messi got older he perhaps stopped doing a few things but then he will skin 4 and put one into the top corner every other week.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Clearly De Bruyne hates us. I've yet to remember a match against us where he didn't get a 9 rating :lol::lol::lol:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
giphy.gif

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I will say that Torreira looks like a better player since Ljunberg has taken over.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Were people expecting a different outcome? Our club is a joke and the fact that Freddie is still in charge 5 games in and we had absolutely no plan after 2 seperate managers leaving tells you how most of our results will to.

Arsène wanted to leave, Club had no plan. Arsène leaves, Club still has no plans after 2 years to do so. Hire Emery, sack him, and no plan to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom