• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner_girl14

Yup and Pepe was more than them all at 70m.

Realistically we could have a front 4 that cost £215m but we sure as hell dont play like we do. Because the cost of a squad doesnt indicate quality or ability it just tells us what clubs were willing to spend and sell a player for.

We are too top heavy. We have a very good front 4 but the midfield/defence leaves a lot to be desired.. No balance in our team at all.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
The game's gone. Özil always has a target on his back due to his wages, and he wasn't having a great game. I'm not sure what Freddie was going for bringing ESR on instead of Laca, but it's likely not to matter one bit anyway.
But some here implying Özil is the problem. Some even saying ESR is the future. I don’t see any special on him yet. Our only special kid is Martinelli. Saka working for it. But I don’t see anyone else as a good project.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The most sobering thing about this evening is that City knew all they has to do was show up & it would be a simple procession.

This is their stomping ground now, not a ground of a big club where the odds are even.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I walked out at half time. I'm sure I'll get called a bad supporter, but I'm not bothered. It's Christmas, and these days are expensive. These games are draining. I've been to many, and can't stomach how static our players are any more.

I've spent a fortune on this club, but they are killing all interest within the stadium. Many people today were talking about how many goals it'd take for them to walk out. I said it its 3 before half time, I'm done. The fans aren't the problem.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Fouls:

City: 23 (inc. 4 yellow cards)

Arsenal: 9

Pep's tactics to a charm.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I walked out at half time. I'm sure I'll get called a bad supporter, but I'm not bothered. It's Christmas, and these days are expensive. These games are draining. I've been to many, and can't stomach how static our players are any more.

I've spent a fortune on this club, but they are killing all interest within the stadium. Many people today were talking about how many goals it'd take for them to walk out. I said it its 3 before half time, I'm done. The fans aren't the problem.

Love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom