• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I walked out at half time. I'm sure I'll get called a bad supporter, but I'm not bothered. It's Christmas, and these days are expensive. These games are draining. I've been to many, and can't stomach how static our players are any more.

I've spent a fortune on this club, but they are killing all interest within the stadium. Many people today were talking about how many goals it'd take for them to walk out. I said it its 3 before half time, I'm done. The fans aren't the problem.

I don’t blame you. I don’t like the emotions arsenal gives me these days. It’s not fun anymore.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
They'll smash us.5-0 for City.

giphy.gif

Mikel was good to us in second half and runied my prediction.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let's see what our wonderful board are waiting for 1 win from 12 now throwing legend under the bus not giving him any staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom