• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
City are actually not playing well. We're just making them look awfully better than they are.
Any other team, and they probably wouldn't have scored.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
You can't still be pedalling that sh!te. If teams could just buy £7m players and win the league, why aren't they?
I am. There are lots of reasons.

1. The media.

2. The premier league.

3. Fans.

4. Prestige.

Technically they are link together.

Also I've never said you can build a team of 7m players but it is certainly feasible to build a team that relatively costs less and still win. As Leicester did. I know Leicester the outlier in your argument that you refuse to accept. But how much did Kante, Mahrez and Vardy cost them? Less than 10m? Two of them sold for 90m?

Player X is always only worth what club A is willing to spend and what club B is willing to sell for. It is a free market. But not every free market transaction is worth its cost. Go buy a house and then find out 2 years it has subsidence.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Tough, I said it before a loss here doesn't change the chance of top 4. What will is if we continue to **** around hiring a manager, we need one in tomorrow.

Hope Arteta is staying in a hotel in London tonight ready to move into his office tomorrow.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Man city are miles ahead so result is not surprised what I'm disappointed is the lack of effort again

WiscoGooner8

This is all very true.

Celtic did some incredible business selling us a crock in Tierney.
Right because Tierney and Pepe are the problem with this team and not Xhaka, Torreira, Guendo, Sokratis, David Luiz, Chambers
This is a funny argument. No one is saying that paying more for a player makes them better. The squad cost argument is that if you have the ability to pay more money, you are more able to buy the best players. You disagree with that?
The squad cost stats are also based on wages not transfer fees. It’s a trend and not something that explains every team’s position every year. But over time it can’t be denied that squad cost in wages explains league tables better than anything else.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Raul needs to go down to the City dressing room and stick a contract in front of Arteta after the game has finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom