• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
When the board kept delaying the sacking of Emery i though maybe its because they actually though he could turn it around. But, last few weeks have shown its just that they didnt know what the **** to do.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Should have just given Wenger funds to work with ffs

I think we were postponing the inevitable really.

I would have given Wenger the funds but with a clear deadline where he would provide a clear succession structure.

I cannot insult Arsène, but I think a man of his vision should have taken more control of the succession structure at the club. Arsène stayed on too long and took it to a point where he took a lot of expertise with him when he was sacked.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Well I've had KDB in my fantasy team from the start but the past couple of weeks haven't been good. Knew I could count on Arsenal to get a good dame from him.

TinFish

The no time thing is a weak argument. Duncan Ferguson had the same amount of time and managed to beat Chelsea and draw at Old Trafford. Ljungberg has come in trying to get them playing free flowing football when he should be trying to make them solid at the back. It's like Benitez said on MNF, you'll always have a chance to score with your skill players in attack. If you make yourself compact and hard to break down that's half the battle won.

this team has never been compact and they don’t have the ability to do it. Freddie is trying to play the team to its strengths which makes sense IMO.

Everton are relegation fodder, their backs are up against the wall most games they play, it’s their style, the players are mentally prepared for such scenarios which helps.

You see this Arsenal team, you see in the first few games how we performed, with such hope and promise.. skilful football and youngsters that make us hope for a bright future. Fast forward to now and we’ve capitulated. There is nothing any manager can do. The defence needs new bodies in, not the whole team withdrawing into its shell to ensure damage limitation.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Right because Tierney and Pepe are the problem with this team and not Xhaka, Torreira, Guendo, Sokratis, David Luiz, Chambers

The squad cost stats are also based on wages not transfer fees. It’s a trend and not something that explains every team’s position every year. But over time it can’t be denied that squad cost in wages explains league tables better than anything else.

Yawn. You're just name dropping some players. Next year you'll find some new ones to fault.

I was just mirroring the poster.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Just get Mikel, two years as a trial, cheap, doesn't work who cares. I don't know.

Gooner_girl14

30 mil on Xhaka
30 on Mustafi
Chose to buy a GK nearing the end of his career and not any outfield players despite having the money.
He had his moment with the money available and chose not to use it.

Two of our worst signings ever IMO. I'll always love Wenger but I have no doubt that he was past it and should have left 2-3 seasons before he did. IMO a lot of our problems now stem from having such an immobile and slow player as Xhaka in midfield (and our CBs).

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
We were unbelievably sh*t after Özil was taken off, and we were only slightly better when he was still on.

What a sh*tty mess we've got ourselves into.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

tumblr_p56rk5Ibo81qesncyo1_500.gifv

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I am. There are lots of reasons.

1. The media.

2. The premier league.

3. Fans.

4. Prestige.

Technically they are link together.

Also I've never said you can build a team of 7m players but it is certainly feasible to build a team that relatively costs less and still win. As Leicester did. I know Leicester the outlier in your argument that you refuse to accept. But how much did Kante, Mahrez and Vardy cost them? Less than 10m? Two of them sold for 90m?

Player X is always only worth what club A is willing to spend and what club B is willing to sell for. It is a free market. But not every free market transaction is worth its cost. Go buy a house and then find out 2 years it has subsidence.
City have won the league 4 times in the last 8 years.

Leicester won the league once in 140 years. Great model, let's buy cheap players. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom