• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

1st half wasn't too bad, unfair scoreline in respect to the game, City just being ridiculously clinical with KDB scoring 2 screamers. 2nd half was pretty dead from both teams.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

That's what happens when a club has ****** in charge who stick with a manager who helmed the most humiliating defeat - against a team that didn't really want the trophy under a good-as-sacked manager - in a tournament he's meant to be expert at and to which he had sacrificed the top 4 race in the league.

And then continue with that same manager past the point of no return without even considering a backup plan for when things obviously go to hell, as they were clearly destined to do.

Last edited:

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Alright lads I'm tuning out of Arsenal for the rest of the season, A divorce and three kids in, ****ty new Star Wars sequels, there's only so much disappointment I can take at my age.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
When i told you to stop blaming emery and focus on players themselves. Emery had his faults but f**k me the players we got are absolutely shocking they can't do anything right

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Emery destroyed this team before going. We need a strong manager & a lot of new players to change this. The board's years of penny pinching was masked by Wenger's brilliance. Now we need to spend like crazy while being astute.
The board will do none of these

Last edited:

Gooner_girl14

Man city are miles ahead so result is not surprised what I'm disappointed is the lack of effort again

We had our first choice fullbacks and CM out, and when we went behind so early we were never going to get back into the game. We're in our worst run of form in 40 years, it was going to be near impossible for the players to find any inspiration at that point. Then we lost Kolasinac too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom