• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
The most annoying thing is we weren’t bad in the 1st half. Unlike what media & ironically the scoreline, KDB was utter crap as was Sterling. They were clinical af, we weren’t. Özil wasn’t terrible actually. I never question the man's ability but It's clear he doesn’t give a crap anymore about football in general & busy with political controversies. I genuinely don't think he can ever motivate himself to play the way he can play. Martinelli was good. Midfield & defense need new personnel & proper coaching(which is shameful to say).

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If the board can't find a coach by Friday, back Freddie, get some ****ing staff in for him. Sick of this clown show.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I had expected even worse. This is our level now. It is going to take some time to rebuild this. At least we did not beat our Wolves record from 1961...

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

City have won the league 4 times in the last 8 years.

Leicester won the league once in 140 years. Great model, let's buy cheap players. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
City second in the league. Squad hasnt cost the earth.

Also as an edit. Leicester done it at a time when the top 4 was allegedly unbreakable, oil money was killing competition and CL money skewed the league.

Probably no tougher time to do it.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Anyone can see ESR did not impact the game more than Özil. Özil still showed his quality passing.

Özil cost the game, Arsenal has no two Kante's behind him. Özil broke every offensive/defensive balance we could have. ESR played as an proper attacking midfield really, Özil is a forward, and we all know that an forward is not judged for what he fails to do or for his mistakes, he is judged for anything else. Özil costs what Arsenal cannot offer. Özil made Torreira and Guendouzi look a thousand times worse than they are.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Funny how this brilliant man couldn't find another job even though he basically begged for it through the media for two years straight.
You missed the point. I've always said Wenger going was the right decision as he was done by the time he went. But before that it was his doing that we were in the UCL every year. Sadly the board appointed a guy who was worse than a past it Wenger. Had gone for a proper manager & backed him with money we wouldn’t be in this mess

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
City second in the league. Squad hasnt cost the earth.

Also as an edit. Leicester done it at a time when the top 4 was allegedly unbreakable, oil money was killing competition and CL money skewed the league.

Probably no tougher time to do it.
Why are arguing with him? He's being pig headed for the sake of it.

morpho

Established Member
Alright lads I'm tuning out of Arsenal for the rest of the season, A divorce and three kids in, ****ty new Star Wars sequels, there's only take so much disappointment I can take at my age.
Hang in there, buddy, It could be worse. You could have been a manure fan.
See you in August.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Yep, fair enough. Conceded 3 with the non-defending half -arsed fraud that is Özil, on the pitch, though.

Good stats, keep them coming!
You are truly a football expert ehh! Stupid Özil not covering the Kolas position right? And not tackling KDB at our box because our CBs and Douzy couldn’t close him... then pressing because PEA didn’t give a shiit and he is waiting for an offer in January to leave.

stupid Özil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom