• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
In the days of liverpool dominion over the league we forget there is another powehouse of a team. Man C are great, we made it too easy for them though. Kevin De Bruyne is the third best player in the world.

Token Yank

Think City are better than Pool. At least easier on the eye. I can’t stand how Pool play. Feel like they just grind out games most of the time, while City can totally make teams look foolish.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
In the days of liverpool dominion over the league we forget there is another powehouse of a team. Man C are great, we made it too easy for them though. Kevin De Bruyne is the third best player in the world.

Third is all he can be, he is unlucky to be playing at the same time as Martinelli and Saka!

GunnerShy

Leno, Torreira, Saka, Martinelli, Smith-Rowe - all got through unscathed
Pepe ok at times.
Aubemeyang it is hard to judge
The rest diabolical. Always expected to get turned over, but the ease of the first two goals with 15 didn't give us fans a chance to get into it.

Highlight was the "Arsenal, we do"at the end. We go again

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Ye, she was hanged by the village center for constantly forgetting the BREASTPLATESTREEEETCHER!!!

Watching Arsenal players anytime there's a counter from the opposition:

1uMp.gif

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Why are you backing Freddie every single ****ing time? i`m just curious to know.
Lol because I unlike you have realistic expectations for someone who has just stepped in and is trying to work with the current giant mess we're in.

Why do you hate on Freddie every f*cking time? Curious to know.

Joestlaachmkr

Lol because I unlike you have realistic expectations for someone who has just stepped in and is trying to work with the current giant mess we're in.

Why do you hate on Freddie every f*cking time? Curious to know.
You constantly rules out statements by other members regarding Freddie, you also supports Freddie whenever somebody are critical of him.

I have absolutely zero hate for Freddie, he was in fact one of my favourite players back in the day. But i knew from day 1 that this job are too big for him and that we needs an exeprienced manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom