• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Freddie Ljungberg

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I agree with Gigg's analysis on the senior players. The experienced players are not putting efforts and sprinting back to get behind the ball. Freddie should play more young players.

It's pain to watch Özil throwing temper when being substituted. He and Xhaka are both on high wages and not knowing how to channel anger through putting good performance and being leader examples on the pitch.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Freddie lack of depth reminds me of several times when Wenger was banned from touchline, so Bouldie taking over. You could immediately see there was no plan or an idea on how to adapt to opposition with in-game adjustments.

Feel bad for Freddie and it was painful to hear his presser afterwards. The bastards up top are hanging him out to dry.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Its amazing how badly this club is run. Its like a McDonalds losing their manager leaving the place with all of his staff, cooks and cashiers and the assistant manager takes charge with the cleaners helping him. Yet still having to deal with the same amount of customers.

This club is an absolute joke.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Kinda feel sad for freddie now, after his post match interview, seems everything is up in the air, no direction this club is like a rudderless ship at the moment, No Identity or leadership from top to bottom. Krazy a professional institute is being run like this...

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I have never seen a worse, more disorganised, less combative Arsenal team and watching Freddie giggle with Pep at full-time after that humiliating loss made me gag. Embarrassing....

I missed the game but saw that part on the news, wtf was Freddie doing, we'd just lost 3-0 at home and he's having a laugh & joke with the opposition manager! I feel for Freddie having to hold the fort but not being given the staff to do it but you don't laugh after you've just lost!

Feel very sad. Think Freddie said they were getting two taining sessions between games. With no coaching staff I think it was very difficult for him.

Please stay and keep improving Freddie. Youre the best!

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Its amazing how badly this club is run. Its like a McDonalds losing their manager leaving the place with all of his staff, cooks and cashiers and the assistant manager takes charge with the cleaners helping him. Yet still having to deal with the same amount of customers.

This club is an absolute joke.
Yeah some significant changes are needed at the club, but the scariest part is that I don’t see a catalyst for those changes. Who’s going to step up to sort out this mess? No one with power seems to have a clue what they are doing or what needs to be done.

We’re actually being run like an amateur club. It’s truly frightening and I don’t know if we’ve seen bottom yet.

nick gould

Just finished watching the game vs man city. The team is responding to him. I saw a lot of positives in there. Unfortunately his substitutions suck to the core. He should have taken over after European cup last season. He would have done something with them lot. He has managed to get Pepe playing with a bit more confidence. Farewell Freddie.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think he was told from the start that he’s just keeping the seat warm. He might actually be happy that it’s all over.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
With no staff to work with the least we could’ve two is given him those two weeks during the break to work with.

Not sure even the best managers in the world could’ve turned us around with no support.

Shame for Ljungberg, don’t feel like he was ever given the chance to succeed.

nick gould

With no staff to work with the least we could’ve two is given him those two weeks during the break to work with.

Not sure even the best managers in the world could’ve turned us around with no support.

Shame for Ljungberg, don’t feel like he was ever given the chance to succeed.
I think a good manager can. Our defence is diabolical. But maybe it's not the defense, it's how they are set up. Maybe it's the midfield. But I saw Özil finding Pepe and the latter committing defenders. Martinel looks good. I can support that. I can work with that and I am not a good manager.

GoonerJay24

I think a good manager can. Our defence is diabolical. But maybe it's not the defense, it's how they are set up. Maybe it's the midfield. But I saw Özil finding Pepe and the latter committing defenders. Martinel looks good. I can support that. I can work with that and I am not a good manager.

It comes down to good man management skills and the ability to influence players.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Just finished watching the game vs man city. The team is responding to him. I saw a lot of positives in there. Unfortunately his substitutions suck to the core. He should have taken over after European cup last season. He would have done something with them lot. He has managed to get Pepe playing with a bit more confidence. Farewell Freddie.
ESR for Özil was a good sub though, as was Saka for Kola (not much he could do as Kola got hurt and there's no other LB).

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
tumblr_n0fc5nB5Xy1t95h1uo1_400.gif

Latest posts+

Top Bottom