• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | Saturday 21st December | KO: 12:30 | BT Sport

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

1200px-Everton_FC_logo.svg.png
b362686170e30ca7ee9a0f9ebe4a2d1d.gif

66815e5cc29973bdb757cc45076143c7.png

Huge huge game for Freddie here, he's been struggling but after the Man City game I think confidence is very low. He's got no staff so it's hard to blame him but I think he'll pick a similar line up to West Ham and City.

I expect this will be tough given our away form but we absolutely need 3pts, no top manager will come in if we go on to lose again, it's possible we'll be too far behind.

Martinelli Auba Pepe, Özil, Xhaka, Torreira, Kola, Luiz, Chambers, Bellerin and Leno.

Go at them and play nice football then go bring in a manager.

I hope a full week with Freddie we can build on his ideas and philosophy, maybe look to make him permanent if we get a good result.

COYG.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Everton just outplayed Chelsea and got good draw against utd I'm not expecting anything from this. Hopefully kola injury is not that bad we need him because we got no FB. Ceballos also needed here to add more creativity with Özil would keep Chambers and Sokratis we can't do nothing with defense its just s**t all around.
Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Chambers kola
Torreira Ceballos
Pepe Özil Martinelli
Auba

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

1200px-Everton_FC_logo.svg.png
b362686170e30ca7ee9a0f9ebe4a2d1d.gif

66815e5cc29973bdb757cc45076143c7.png

Huge huge game for Freddie here, he's been struggling but after the Man City game I think confidence is very low. He's got no staff so it's hard to blame him but I think he'll pick a similar line up to West Ham and City.

I expect this will be tough given our away form but we absolutely need 3pts, no top manager will come in if we go on to lose again, it's possible we'll be too far behind.

Martinelli Auba Pepe, Özil, Xhaka, Torreira, Kola, Luiz, Chambers, Bellerin and Leno.

Go at them and play nice football then go bring in a manager.

I hope a full week with Freddie we can build on his ideas and philosophy, maybe look to make him permanent if we get a good result.

COYG.
Wouldn't this be Mikels first game in charge if he is going to get the position announced soon though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...Cesc’s beautiful mullet v Gravesen’s and Carsley’s bald heads, obvious easy win in 2004!

t-gravesen-francesc-fabregas-everton-v-arsenal-goodison-park-liverpool-JE3TC0.jpg

HBL

Established Member
They play 442 and whip crosses into the box, this might be a game for Luiz/Mustafi ahead of the physically restricted Chambers.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Wouldn't play Pepe, that racist Dunc will want to snap his ankles.

CJJ

Established Member
What i want from this game is to see 11 players on that pitch who WANTS arsenal and cares about the badge they have on their chest. I don't care about experience anymore, i want people with heart.
I want Ljungberg to pep talk this squad, tell the youngster Arsenal players what this means and go and be bold.

If he does that, i don't care if we lose, i just need to see some effort again.
I hope to see a midfield trio of ESM, Torreira and Willock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom