• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arsenal-v-SSC-Napoli-UEFA-Champions-League.jpg

”Mesut we have accepted a bid from China...think you will love it there!”

Last edited:

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Why City are letting go of such a world beater is beyond me. To me we are simply a test for him as he doesn't seem to be linked with midtable or lower clubs like other old pros in management.

The sad tbing is, if he fails, the board will drag its heels till were in a relegation battle.

Based on what fans have been clamouring for and what the club actually needs, Arteta is the worst possible choice.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
When was the last time a manager got their first gig at a big club with no experience AT ALL?

This just doesn't happen.

I think Vilanova would be comparable. He managed a third division side for a few seasons but was mostly an assistant. Sure he had experience but I don’t think you can compare division 3 to Barcelona. It’s like going from driving a normal car to an F1 car.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Experience doesn’t = reward. Emery is our proof of that. The club need to be proactive and take risks.

That would be grand were were not supporters of the most reactive club in existence :lol:

It's a matter of corporate cultue which, like everything in the corporate world, is communucated from the top down. A change in owbership is what require the most. However, as that does not appear to be forthcoming, a change in upper management would suffice.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Well you mentioned both of them in the same sentence mate. Haven't pulled it out of anywhere. :lol:
Maybe I wasn’t clear but I was insinuating that with Edu now fully entrenched in the role, the baldy is now even more useless!

Reactions: Jae
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom