• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

goonergaz

Yup agree it was disgusting and on the other end we were getting tactically fouled all over the pitch . Someone needed to put one on Rodri or Walker, but not one yellow did we kop. We actually conceded a goal from them injuring one of our players .

Yeah, not quite sure how that happened or why it wasn't highlighted on MotD2 - TBH I felt it was poor sportsmanship by City who were fouling us left right and centre.

Also, what was with the 2 pen appeals? Not seen replays and again nothing on MotD2.

Mohamed7

Yup agree it was disgusting and on the other end we were getting tactically fouled all over the pitch . Someone needed to put one on Rodri or Walker, but not one yellow did we kop. We actually conceded a goal from them injuring one of our players .

We were home for ****'s sake. How can you get bullied at your own turf?? It's one thing I always hated with Arsène Wenger's teams. They used to get bullied and we never swamped the referee like Barcelona.

Many teams have complained already about City's tactical fouls. Not only did Rodri tactically fouled but also injured our player in the process yet our freaking captain was just standing there instead of been up the the referee's throat.

CJJ

Established Member
Asked if he was surprised by Arsenal giving City’s attackers so much space, De Bruyne said:
"We saw up front in the videos… the attackers they try to press up but when we pass their front four they really don’t help the Arsenal defence.

"So they always stay with four up front, except [Gabriel] Martinelli who comes [back] a little bit more.

"So we always get spaces somewhere over the pitch.

"I think it’s really difficult for the six defenders to control that because obviously you can come from everywhere on the pitch.

---

I think this indicates that our problems won't get magically solved with a quality CB+MC. Its a team game and the defending starts at the front.

Jae

Asked if he was surprised by Arsenal giving City’s attackers so much space, De Bruyne said:
"We saw up front in the videos… the attackers they try to press up but when we pass their front four they really don’t help the Arsenal defence.

"So they always stay with four up front, except [Gabriel] Martinelli who comes [back] a little bit more.

"I think it’s really difficult for the six defenders to control that because obviously you can come from everywhere on the pitch.

---

I think this indicates that our problems won't get magically solved with a quality CB+MC. Its a team game and the defending starts at the front.

Was just gonna post this. Absolute joke shop. Just sums up the effort that some of our players are putting in at the minute and every other team in the league can see it as well - they all know exactly how to play against us.

All you have to do to beat us is exploit the space in the middle and get men over. Easy points.

The bare minimum players should be doing is tracking back.

Pepes blue pill

---

As sh it as the defence is its amazes me they all fingers get pointed on them, we have played without a midfield for ages now, thats our biggest problem by far

If you gave us the four best defenders in the prem we would still concede left, right and centre because you cant defend without a midfield

Thought it only happened in sunday league football but Arsenal have somehow decided its ok at the top level of football, its honestly shocking

Reactions: Jae

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
As sh it as the defence is its amazes me they all fingers get pointed on them, we have played without a midfield for ages now, thats our biggest problem by far

If you gave us the four best defenders in the prem we would still concede left, right and centre because you cant defend without a midfield

Thought it only happened in sunday league football but Arsenal have somehow decided its ok at the top level of football, its honestly shocking
Yh, we play a 4231 where our front 3 and CAM doesnt track back effectively (they just do it for the sake of it) and our 2 CMs arent even adept defenders anyway. Its not like we have a pairing of Kante and Matic for example. We have Torreira still being played as a CM rather than DM and Guendouzi who has 0 positional awareness.

We need to switch to an effective 433 where we have a solid base in front of the defence

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
Was just gonna post this. Absolute joke shop. Just sums up the effort that some of our players are putting in at the minute and every other team in the league can see it as well - they all know exactly how to play against us.

All you have to do to beat us is exploit the space in the middle and get men over. Easy points.

The bare minimum players should be doing is tracking back.
Amazed some people liking this yet they really just don't get it at all. Structure needed but some players will explicitly just never do that job and omg we need it.
SMH

Pepes blue pill

Yh, we play a 4231 where our front 3 and CAM doesnt track back effectively (they just do it for the sake of it) and our 2 CMs arent even adept defenders anyway. Its not like we have a pairing of Kante and Matic for example. We have Torreira still being played as a CM rather than DM and Guendouzi who has 0 positional awareness.

We need to switch to an effective 433 where we have a solid base in front of the defence

If they get coached how to do it properly then there is zero arguments from me, if they are not then It will still look the same, im sure arteta will sort it out tho

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
You say dirty, I say smart. Take Guendozi for instance, his dive for penalty, his letting KDB turn him? If only he were smarter? Give me intelligent players anyday .
It's still dirty. Guendouzi's dive was pathetic and he should have been carded for that. But it is clear that what they do is a tactic, no coincidence. 25 fouls!!!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Whoever's running the stadium's PA system needs sacking. Playing "Driving Home for Christmas" at full time was the ultimate piss take.

We already know most of these losers are not bothered & phoning it in, do we need to be reminded that they're stealing a living & get to enjoy the holidays too? :lol:

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I don’t mind tactical fouls if you can get away with it.
Guendozi should be headed to the U23s
Actually I do mind. It kills football. It may not be fashionable to criticise other teams on this forum but cheating is cheating whoever and however.

Manberg

Predator
Whoever's running the stadium's PA system needs sacking. Playing "Driving Home for Christmas" at full time was the ultimate piss take.

We already know most of these losers are not bothered & phoning it in, do we need to be reminded that they're stealing a living & get to enjoy the holidays too? :lol:

I’m sick of Sweet Caroline every game. They should play some Beatles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom