• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
A guest in a country should always remember he is a guest and not interfere in local politics. Ignore that and you put yourself in the firing-line.

I am fine with freedom of speech which is why I would like to hear his opinion on jailing people for political reasons.
Oh he's a guest now is he? This kind of mentality is just so hideous. I'm 1000% sure that Bellerin contributes more to the country than you do and I don't even rate him. Disgusting attitude.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Oh he's a guest now is he? This kind of mentality is just so hideous. I'm 1000% sure that Bellerin contributes more to the country than you do and I don't even rate him. Disgusting attitude.
Insults are the first and last resort of the ignorant. I stand by what I said and you have not refuted it. He is Spanish and I would prefer to hear his opinions on Catalunya where people's lives are being threatened rather than some uninformed crap he's picked up on twitter about the place where he lives and which has made him rich.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Insults are the first and last resort of the ignorant. I stand by what I said and you have not refuted it. He is Spanish and I would prefer to hear his opinions on Catalunya where people's lives are being threatened rather than some uninformed crap he's picked up on twitter about the place where he lives and which has made him rich.
I've not yet heard his opinion on the Kurds' plight in Turkey? I'm sure he's given his tuppence worth already, what did he say?

Jae

A guest in a country should always remember he is a guest and not interfere in local politics. Ignore that and you put yourself in the firing-line.

I am fine with freedom of speech which is why I would like to hear his opinion on jailing people for political reasons.

He's lived in this country for 8 years mate, his entire adult life. He'll always be Spanish but London is his home, (right now at least anyway) he ain't on holiday and he ain't no guest.

He's entitled to vote and therefore he's entitled to his opinion.

Speaking of values... he's far more British than a lot of the "indigenous" bottom dredgers of our society claim to be at times.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Firstly, nobody has insulted you. I've insulted your clearly xenophobic attitude. Secondly, I'm pretty certain if I were bored enough to scour your post history there are more than a few insults in it. Finally, on the topic of ignorance...LOL. People like yourself who are clearly xenophobic, but too cowardly to own it are ignorant. Human beings are human beings and yet you'd like to moderate the way you treat people by where they come from or how they speak. It doesn't get any more ignorant than that. Repellent in fact.

Last edited:

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Firstly, nobody has insulted you. I've insulted you're clearly xenophobic attitude. Secondly, I'm pretty certain if I were bored enough to scour your post history there are more than a few insults in it. Finally, on the topic of ignorance...LOL. People like yourself who are clearly xenophobic, but too cowardly to own it are ignorant. Human beings are human beings and yet you'd like to moderate the way you treat people by where they come from or how they speak. It doesn't get any more ignorant than that. Repellent in fact.
Repellent indeed is your ignorance. And this is the point at which I have a human insect goodbye. Back to your dunghill!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He deserves a big bowl of grass after that performance, he's earned it.

Reactions: roz

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

He’s got a really long way to go still but love him and that accent is AMAZING

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No vegan jokes from me today.

Great game today great finish from his weaker foot too.

Happy for him! He has taken massive **** from the fans lately and that even with them knowing he had ACL who could have ended his career!

Hopefully he can stay fit now and get some momentum!

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Seems like the time off did him really good.. Looked much better physically today, great to see..

Excellent finish too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom