• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Reactions: A_G

pikey2000

If nothing else it will be intriguing to see how much he can do to change the fortunes of the existing squad, he's not working with prime City level players here and he won't get a blank cheque book in January to fill the gaps in the same way City does.

I can't help but feel as though he's heading into the storm and is going to disappear, if you look at our back 6 its mid table stuff, i'm not sure what he can do to make that any better.

None of our CM's or CB's get into a top four club and you could argue they don't get into Wolves or Everton as well, Tierney is injury prone, Kolasinac doesn't make it into top 4 team, Bellerin has question marks, he'd probably be a squaddie in a top 4 team and we don't have a backup RB - its 70% personell 30% tactics imo.

At the very least I expect him to set the formation up like City with Torreira in the Fernandihno DM position and two CM's ahead of him, if he does that, we might see some improvement though we don't have KDB to play that role :)

Ill support him regardless though, this booing everyone isn't healthy and won't get us where we need to be.

TornadoTed

Established Member
29 has been the worst year of my life without compare and it's not going to end for another 2.5 months. Dig in, get through it and start into your 30s without woe. Heard the 30s are mens' best years anyway.

From my experience of myself and lot of my friends 30-40 is the time where stuff gets done. I don't know how I managed to fit it all when I look back at the amount of things I achieved in my 30's.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
From my experience of myself and lot of my friends 30-40 is the time where stuff gets done. I don't know how I managed to fit it all when I look back at the amount of things I achieved in my 30's.

Thats how im feeling now, like time is flying faster or something. Hopefully you are right that things get done at that time.

27 today. Will hopefully be joining the AMs Museum of over 30s with a bang.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...Arteta, when he finally meets Big Stan.

Reactions: A_G

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Won’t be tolerating Ajax fans coming on here and questioning an Arsenal manager from now on. Fair warning.
Come on man I’m tired of these jokes. I would pick Arsenal over Ajax any day of the week which is saying something because I’m Dutch, lived in Amsterdam and supported them as long as Arsenal.

A_M Iniesta

gassed for Arteta ideal man for the rebuild and long- term strategy. I know the executive management of arsenal can be frustrating with how they operate but i'm certain when it comes to transfers they will get in the right players i aint worried one bit.

,it will be interesting to see Pepe's and Martinelli's improvement under him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom