• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Arteta's appointment has to go hand in hand with real action from the board and the club decision makers.

If we continue as we are at the top, then this is going to be a massive failure. Arteta is not our saviour, he is a man with great potential and great ideas but zero managerial experience and would need proper support.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Bloody good hair them Spanish chaps...

Never understood the hype of their hair. Just black hair with some fkn gel. Looks slimey as fk. Boring schoolboy haircut.

Nothing to see there.

This is great hair? Is everyone bald here?

Untitled.png

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta's appointment has to go hand in hand with real action from the board and the club decision makers.

If we continue as we are at the top, then this is going to be a massive failure. Arteta is not our saviour, he is a man with great potential and great ideas but zero managerial experience and would need proper support.
He'll get support in transfer market we spent about 200M last 2 summers don't know if that will change while we are out from European competitions but you don't need to spend alot of millions just find the right players

Jack_The_Lad

actually agree with him here, there's reason to be optimistic about the type of job Arteta can do

I actually thought about that during the game.
If you analise the football pep's playing you can see that there's quite a c*nty level about it. It's all about destroying the opponent's rhythm (if you can't get the ball back straight away). Loads of fouls in areas that don't hurt yourself.

Back when I was playing football (albeit Sunday League-level) my coach would always tell us to get the first tackle in the game. And get it in hard. Just so the opponent knows you're there for the fight.

It's the same with pep's teams really. Out of possession they do not f*ck around. They just make playing against them **** on any level.
Go and have a look at all the fouls they gave away against us. Loads of dirty - yet not cardable - fouls that make the opponent pull back in the next tackle.

We're the complete opposite, that's what needs to change.

Beast Incarnate

Never understood the hype of their hair. Just black hair with some fkn gel. Looks slimey as fk. Boring schoolboy haircut.

Nothing to see there.

This is great hair? Is everyone bald here?

Untitled.png

He must he pushing 40? Not a single grey hair with no sign of thinning or receding.

I'm nearly 35 and my forehead gets larger with each passing day as my hairline gets higher.

Mikel has fabulous hair.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What are they talking about for 48 hours ffs! :lol:

Why does this always take so long, need him in quickly so he can at least get a good look at the team.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Am I the only one excited by Arteta? I think its a risk worth doing cause his potential is huge!
Based on what? well, nothing... just a feeling...
No not at all, a few pages back I posted something about Arteta, how I think he could come good & looking forward to having him as our new manager, at least we are looking towards the future, rebuilding for the future which is what we need to start doing I feel.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Unfortunately I haven't seen many posts saying they are looking forward to having him but he's got to be given a chance I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom