• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
A few years overdue

Far too late, now he has full ownership a 'Kroenke out' movement is pointless unless its a full boycott which just wont happen.

Its cache 22 at this point, we all want the team to succeed and be successful but to get Kroenke to leave I imagine we would need no EL/CL, consistently poor league finishes and/or relegation.

His investment in danger where selling would become a good idea to him, but then you need another billionaire to come in and inherit this mess and then we all have no idea what the finances look like as the books are closed.

I'd say we are pretty ****ed for a long time.

OneAW!

How do we know it won't work if we don't actually try it? We need to be careful of bots and paid hacks begging us not to try a Kroenke Out. Lets see if he still holds on after several months of abuse from the fans!

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
How do we know it won't work if we don't actually try it? We need to be careful of bots and paid hacks begging us not to try a Kroenke Out. Lets see if he still holds on after several months of abuse from the fans!

Bots and paid hacks, you cannot be serious? :facepalm::lol:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

In fairness Kroenke allowed us to spend a ton in the summer and by all accounts has agreed to bank roll the next manager. I get there are issues, most notably full ownership of the club and no checks in place, the slow movement to get rid of Emery and the prolonged backing of Wenger, absentee owner who didn't show up at the EL final, there is a big list. But he is getting better. Or maybe the bar is lower? I'm now undecided.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
In fairness Kroenke allowed us to spend a ton in the summer and by all accounts has agreed to bank roll the next manager. I get there are issues, most notably full ownership of the club and no checks in place, the slow movement to get rid of Emery and the prolonged backing of Wenger, absentee owner who didn't show up at the EL final, there is a big list. But he is getting better. Or maybe the bar is lower? I'm now undecided.

He needs to be compared with his peers.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal

Managed to become the most valuable without any real success with any of his 'franchises'. No wonder he doesn't care and was fine with letting the likes of Gazidis and now Raul to piss about and do whatever they wanted.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners

Managed to become the most valuable without any real success with any of his 'franchises'. No wonder he doesn't care and was fine with letting the likes of Gazidis and now Raul to piss about and do whatever they wanted.
just pray Stan doesn't fall out with his son, because it's pretty clear he is taking a back seat these days as far as we are concerned

Josh has a flat in London, and there's a good chance that like many Americans he'll become gradually seduced by the London lifestyle, and really get behind the club

Top Bottom