• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Lets be real Arteta wont be able to fix this over night and we have an awful run of games.

Freddie couldn't give the players that new manager bounce, maybe Arteta can but their mentalities and confidence seems to be on the floor. That coupled with the fact that we have so many injuries, specifically to full backs.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Why is Arteta going to be our manager?
We cant get much worse and we may as well take a gamble?

Plus we missed Mourinho. And nobody else wants to come. Cause we arent very good just now. And anyone who wants to come isnt that good either so why not take a gamble?

GDeep™

League is very weak
5 year contract. This is how it must feel when your political leader takes control.

Just feel so relaxed. With Emery I felt we had an enemy and his followers running the shop, I was having sleepless nights, anger, frustration etc.

Feel like we’re back on track. Even if my boy struggles I back the process, we’re back.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
5 year contract. This is how it must feel when your political leader takes control.

Just feel so relaxed. With Emery I felt we had an enemy and his followers running the shop, I was having sleepless nights, anger, frustration etc.

Feel like we’re back on track. Even if my boy struggles I back the process, we’re back.

His followers? We were like five people.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

God bless Unai Emery for doing this!

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
I thought it was a dream after we sacked Emery. To have Arteta THIS season at any stage, was a dream. Well it's about to happen. Can't lie though, as confident as I am that he knows what it will take, the fear of seeing another good man come and go without fixing this broken bunch of drooling gimps, makes you worry. We might be wasting a really good man on these players. I want the club to back him 100% to do what he thinks is absolutely necessary, and if it takes 3 years, then so be it. These gutless players can't be allowed to win again.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Love how before rival fans would be like, Peps just the face of City Arteta is the real coach and reason to their success. Now it's 'Arteta hasn't managed a game in his life'. Love it.

Laughes in Thunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom