• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Elite set of hair and teeth.
Already leagues above Unai.
Welcome to Arsenal Mik

BlrGRCcIMAAITbr.jpg

GDeep™

League is very weak
you must have been very disappointed with Emery's first press conference then
Didn’t watch it as soon as I saw him struggling with the language. Just got worse because his pre game and post game pressers were terrible too.

Was weird not hearing an Arsenal manager speak.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Didn’t watch it as soon as I saw him struggling with the language. Just got worse because his pre game and post game pressers were terrible too.

Was weird not hearing an Arsenal manager speak.

You and I spoke a lot about Arteta when we went to watch the Joshua fight together, you really made me believe this is the right signing and I am fully behind it.

Tumblin'Dice

Hates Reddit
None of that is outrageous tbf

Everton can't rely on prestige so they will spend big money to land high calibre signings.

His son has coached with him his last 2 gigs.

And he certainly wouldn't agree to a short term contract.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Did I mention about Xhaka being one player that could really use a guy like Arteta? Altough I think Xhaka is already done for.

Moah

What is the general consensus on Patrick Vieira being the other possible manager? I haven't seen it being discussed much.
Personally I would like to see Arteta have it than Vieira as I can't see him being able to manage us with a philosophy fitting the premier league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom