• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moah

What is the full-time job of the people handling this is anyway? I mean you don't get away with this much incompetency in this day and time.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Calm down, David Byrne.

giphy.gif

scytheavatar

Established Member

Ornstein really needs to shut up about being held at a high regard, seems to me the Arsenal administration has low standards and being held at a high regard by them means jack all. It should not be unnoticed that ever since Ljungberg got promoted our form went down the toilet bowl, and I am yet to see anything in Ljungberg that makes me think he's anything more than a cheerleader to the players.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Managing players today is very difficult players today think highly of themselves because of money there so little respect towards managers so Arteta important to not let our players go comfertable hopefully he'll be more demanding.

Joestlaachmkr

Who do you want?
Preferably an experienced world class manager, but any top class manager who has managed clubs like Barcelona, Atletico, Real, Bayern, Dortmund or Juventus would probably have said "WTF?" to themselves after meeting the board members in our club and would likely say they are not interested of becoming Arsenal manager after the first meeting. But Eddie Howe has proved himself to be a very capable manager who can achieve things with a very limited budget, Howe would be a gamble for sure but i think he would be a safer option than Arteta.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom