• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Predicates

Preferably an experienced world class manager, but any top class manager who has managed clubs like Barcelona, Atletico, Real, Bayern, Dortmund or Juventus would probably have said "WTF?" to themselves after meeting the board members in our club and would likely say they are not interested of becoming Arsenal manager after the first meeting. But Eddie Howe has proved himself to be a very capable manager who can achieve things with a very limited budget, Howe would be a gamble for sure but i think he would be a safer option than Arteta.

I don't think Howe would work. He struggled at Burnley, which is the only other club he has managed besides Bournemouth.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Well... At least I can enjoy watching highlights of Pep/Arteta's City playing football instead of Emery's PSG (the latter was god awful).

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bored, someone announce something...

How about you finally announce what manager you want!?

Got to say, this phrase has replaced *****, as my favourite thing I have seen here...will happily let you all know I have brought this phrase into my everyday life, and am currently greatly annoying family and friends with it...AM with another lovely assist!

Last edited:
Reactions: A_G

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Ornstein really needs to shut up about being held at a high regard, seems to me the Arsenal administration has low standards and being held at a high regard by them means jack all. It should not be unnoticed that ever since Ljungberg got promoted our form went down the toilet bowl, and I am yet to see anything in Ljungberg that makes me think he's anything more than a cheerleader to the players.

The quote suggests he is held in high regard not only by Arsenal but rather throughout the footballing world in general. You might still take issue with this assertion but it is a very different assertion from the one you claimed.

As per Ljungberg, the precise reason for him being current caretaker is due to the teams form already being in the toilet bowl. We were not banging out wins only to sack Emery and watch Ljungberg burn us to the ground... the fact the results have not improved since is a different argument altogether, but be fair and honest in your anger.

Joestlaachmkr

I don't think Howe would work. He struggled at Burnley, which is the only other club he has managed besides Bournemouth.
What makes you think Arteta is going to work? Howe has at least proved himself as a manager. It was 7-8 years ago when Howe was manager for Burnley and not last year.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This can truly be an inspired appointment. For this however we will need to give Arteta the ammunition he needs and that includes proper people above him at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom