• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I gotta admit that I was excited by the rumour linking Arteta and Alonso. But it is the managerial brains and charisma the club being after, not their profiles as ex-players.

Malky

Established Member
I honestly think Sp**s are going to win a league title before we will even be able to challenge for a title again.
How did you work that out? Because of the money they don't spend on players or because they brought in a manager who was sitting waiting on the first good job offer to come along? Guys like Kane, Deli Alli, etc, ain't going to wait there forever, as been shown by Eriksen, Alderweireld and Vertonghen - that's already 3 big players needing replaced on a small budget, plus their fullbacks are nothing special and questions on how Lloris will perform once he's fit.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Was told this was going to happen very early yesterday morning but didn't want to post, given I was told this was going to happen pre Emery - once bitten twice shy etc...

The latest I have is that Pep has a veto on ppppArteta leaving and is exercising it - but it's really a play for more dough, so it's pay up or shut up for the board...

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Was told this was going to happen very early yesterday morning but didn't want to post, given I was told this was going to happen pre Emery - once bitten twice shy etc...

The latest I have is that Pep has a veto on ppppArteta leaving and is exercising it - but it's really a play for more dough, so it's pay up or shut up for the board...

giphy.gif

Malky

Established Member
I doubt he sees the irony in him calling for calmer heads to prevail when he was the flag bearer for AFTV's Wenger Out Brigade.

A passionate gooner no doubt, but a shameless man all the same.
Trying to save face because of all the negativity he gets.
Wait until Arteta has a rough spell and it'll be " I'm ****ing sick of it Robbie, he's got to go! I'm bringing the banners out! This is all Wengers fault "

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable

ppppI hope you're wrong.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How did you work that out? Because of the money they don't spend on players or because they brought in a manager who was sitting waiting on the first good job offer to come along? Guys like Kane, Deli Alli, etc, ain't going to wait there forever, as been shown by Eriksen, Alderweireld and Vertonghen - that's already 3 big players needing replaced on a small budget, plus their fullbacks are nothing special and questions on how Lloris will perform once he's fit.
Once Son and Kane go, they will be regularly flirting with the lower midtable..

Getting Mourinho was really a masterstroke, because he will give Sp*rs a lift in the short-term. If he keeps them in CL for a few seasons, they might still be relevant in the next decade.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Trying to save face because of all the negativity he gets.
Wait until Arteta has a rough spell and it'll be " I'm ****ing sick of it Robbie, he's got to go! I'm bringing the banners out! This is all Wengers fault "

:lol::lol: His lack of self-awareness ensures he'll spout this line before long.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Pep is such a dishonest prick, always has been.
Doesn't make him a bad coach but also means he'll never be in the same league as SAF and Wenger

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom