• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Plenty of places say that Werner has a £27m release clause that can be triggered in January. Can't believe that someone wont trigger that.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Rashica could be a great addition.
Nice little player and the type of under the radar that Arteta should be going after ;)

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
@NieThePiet @Toby Andrl seen loads of people backing Koefeldt despite Werder's abysmal performance this season, what's the story there?

He's a young, bright coach; has been doing the best job at Werder since Thomas Schaaf, honestly, and had them on an upward trajectory. He plays solid, offensive football.

They lost Kruse who was the key player for them, and also Martin Harnik who always has been a dodgy player but who also always got his scorers (e.g. 11 in 22 games for Werder last season). It's absolutely unfortunate some players have hit form depths at the same time, as well as a lot of injuries.

They could've strengthened better e.g. at DM and CB, but they are just very unfortunate I guess.

I'd consider keeping Kohfeldt even if they get relegated in their situation. He's not a bad manager at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom