• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Erling Braut Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Ramos was dynamite in the old Fifa's. Him and Auba together were the ultimate pace merchant move. :lol:

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Take it as rumour but reports saying he's told Solskjaer he wants to join United.

Did not realise Riola was his agent, seriously how many pies does he have his fat fingers in.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think he would have been wiser to join Leipzig. It would be a nice step up from Salzburg, without risking it being a too big step.

Some time in the Bundesliga would be useful preparation before the Premier League as well.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He would be so stupid to go to a PL club. He needs to establish himself as a goalscorer and go to Germany. You don't walk into the Premier League and score 20 goals a season as a 19 year old from the Austrian league.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That's their sister club right? I still think Dortmund or United is more sensible for the lad.

It is. Leipzig has a buyout clause from what I understand. Nagelsmann is their coach.

I'd be concerned that United would be too big for him right now.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

EMA0swKXsAACMOL

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Would not take this as confirmation of anything. He was signing a bunch of shirts on his social media. To what end I'm not sure.

EDIT: people going over this like some FBI case on social media saying he is dressed differently signing the United shirt and the other shorts are a smokescreen.

Last edited:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Would not take this as confirmation of anything. He was signing a bunch of shirts on his social media. To what end I'm not sure.

Fair enough. It's really a no brainer for him to join Utd though. Pair up with a famous Norwegian, used to live in Manchester as a kid and would be nailed on starter. Oh and they'd probably pay him more than anyone else.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Fair enough. It's really a no brainer for him to join Utd though. Pair up with a famous Norwegian, used to live in Manchester as a kid and would be nailed on starter. Oh and they'd probably pay him more than anyone else.

They struggle for out and out goals so logic would say yes but nearly every report talks of him being loaned back to Salzburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom