• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

All the best managers are bald even Klopp got a hair transplant

320.jpg

Have some respect ffs.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Interesting seeing how differently people view this appointment. I’m quite excited by it, but then you’ve got others that view it as the cheap option.

Cheap option to me would’ve been a Howe etc, someone who will leap at the chance, has PL experience but can’t demand the top salary.

Only thing that concerns me is that it’s Arsenal taking all the risk. With his City ties there’s no reason why they couldn’t come calling if he does well.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Manchester City vs Oxford is at Oxford I just saw, Arteta is probably going to one last game with them before he heads to London instead of back to Manchester.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
When you guys realise he’s in over his head and the Arteta out stuff starts just remember there is only despair and no reason for optimism.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Interesting seeing how differently people view this appointment. I’m quite excited by it, but then you’ve got others that view it as the cheap option.

Cheap option to me would’ve been a Howe etc, someone who will leap at the chance, has PL experience but can’t demand the top salary.

Only thing that concerns me is that it’s Arsenal taking all the risk. With his City ties there’s no reason why they couldn’t come calling if he does well.

It'll be our own fault then, he loves this club and he'll stay here as long as he's backed enough. If he does well but isn't given sufficient funds to take us to the next level then it'll only be natural that he'd go to City if they came calling. It's up to us to show how ambitious we are.

I bet Liverpool fans might have had concerns over Klopp jumping ship if a top team came calling (remember he essentially took over a mid-table Liverpool side so these concerns were justified) but he's been backed and Liverpool have been incredibly ambitious.

If we're competing for the title in a couple of years time it'd be hard to see him jump ship, if we're just fighting for top 4 and penny pinching during the transfer windows then I wouldn't blame him for going to a more ambitious club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom