• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You have so much pent-up anger, it's not healthy. But you can talk about it. Just start with your childhood, how was that for you?

My childhood was fine I was always popular and everyone wanted to be friends with me, inviting me to bday parties I didn’t want to go to. I’m just replying to people not my fault everyone seems to have it out for me.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
My childhood was fine I was always popular and everyone wanted to be friends with me, inviting me to bday parties I didn’t want to go to. I’m just replying to people not my fault everyone seems to have it out for me.

Guess we're making progress, next up what's going on with your obsession with physicality and rage on 'weak' and small players
- any need to compensate anything ?
Are you actually smaller than @OnlyOne ?

I don't have anything against physical imposing players, I'm going to the gym 7 days a week for about 14 years, but it's certainly not a trait everyone has to have, especially not in football :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Guess we're making progress, next up what's going on with your obsession with physicality and rage on 'weak' and small players
- any need to compensate anything ?
Are you actually smaller than @OnlyOne ?

I don't have anything against physical imposing players, I'm going to the gym 7 days a week for about 14 years, but it's certainly not a trait everyone has to have, especially not in football :lol:

I voted Alexis as the best player of this decade and Santi was my number 2. I don’t have any predujice when it comes to the size of a player, I just think Torreira is a bum and him being built like a child is part of why he’s crap. Kante is the best midfielder in the league and he’s short.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I voted Alexis as the best player of this decade and Santi was my number 2. I don’t have any predujice when it comes to the size of a player, I just think Torreira is a bum and him being built like a child is part of why he’s crap. Kante is the best midfielder in the league and he’s short.

Ok fair play, I just remember having a few arguments over the past with you and it's always been about weak and soft players.

:lol::lol:
Me too mate, me too..
Need this to come back to a more relaxed state again - contemplative christmas, you're havin a laugh :lol:

Yeah im looking forward to a more relaxed state soon, christmas is allready at our doorstep:lol: And if what i have been reading about Arteta beeing the one who is going to be coaching the team against Everton.. We really need to speed things along, so he get as much time as possible with the team before the match!:facepalm:

BigPoppaPump

Ok fair play, I just remember having a few arguments over the past with you and it's always been about weak and soft players.

I definitely don’t like weak/soft players, I think that’s what has held us back for years our players are too soft and get bullied easily.

However I don’t think being short means you’re weak or soft. Guys like Rosicky and Walcott aren’t short per say but I’d say they were weak, Gibbs was like 6ft but was soft.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Getting tired of seeing all these words like “hope” and “should” in tweets...just announce Arteta now, even if the contract isn’t signed yet...that way we will see if Mikel really wants to manage The Arsenal.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Wasted 2 seasons with Emery to give Arteta more work experience. Hope it was worth it. At least Arteta has the type of profile to stay here for a looong time. Hope he does well.

BigPoppaPump

Getting tired of seeing all these words like “hope” and “should” in tweets...just announce Arteta now, even if the contract isn’t signed yet...that way we will see if Mikel really wants to manage The Arsenal.

I don’t think thats how contract law works.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Eww french press. Filter coffee is disgusting, espresso/americano or gtfo.
Yeah, best to stay clear of coffee. Anything overcooked or burnt contains that nasty 'acrylamide', like roasting coffee beans.

Me and @hydrofluoric acid, possibly the only two chemical academics on this forum. And we give advice for free. You won't get that on RAWK ffs.

TheEconomist

Established Member
He wasn't my first choice but I'm excited for Arteta and 110% behind him. Im not expecting anything this season other than to play slightly more attractive football and make a start on sorting out the shambles of a dressing room. No complaints if he forces some players out of the club

I hope everyone can give him until at least the end of next season before we start calling for his head

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah, best to stay clear of coffee. Anything overcooked or burnt contains that nasty 'acrylamide', like roasting coffee beans.

Me and @hydrofluoric acid, possibly the only two chemical academics on this forum.And we give advice for free. You won't get that on RAWK ffs.

MV5BMTJiMzgwZTktYzZhZC00YzhhLWEzZDUtMGM2NTE4MzQ4NGFmXkEyXkFqcGdeQWpybA@@._V1_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom