• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Going to be away from the internet for 5/6 hours. Hopefully when I’m back connected to the online world I’ll see statements, interviews and reactions to Arteta.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Going to be away from the internet for 5/6 hours. Hopefully when I’m back connected to the online world I’ll see statements, interviews and reactions to Arteta.
Not sure it will happen bro. Arteta seems to be asking the right questions about backroom staff and money available for players. Maybe he's not liking the answers. City is in a different league. If you want to swap out, you swap out.

Reactions: A_G

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

You don't need to be online to know. When you suddenly feel a shiver down your spine you will know the saviour has arrived.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not sure it will happen bro. Arteta seems to be asking the right questions about backroom staff and money available for players. Maybe he's not liking the answers. City is in a different league. If you want to swap out, you swap out.

It's quite promising that he is asking a lot of questions seemingly, and that they've already been discussing future transfer targets and all that. Hopefully it means he won't be this yes man that people are painting him to be (not sure why people think that, it doesn't seem to be his character at all).

scytheavatar

Established Member
It's quite promising that he is asking a lot of questions seemingly, and that they've already been discussing future transfer targets and all that. Hopefully it means he won't be this yes man that people are painting him to be (not sure why people think that, it doesn't seem to be his character at all).

Arteta doesn't have the weight to make demands....... I'll be impressed if he starts fighting wars with our dumbass executives, but I am dubious he stands a chance in winning those wars. Josh is unlikely to side with Arteta over Raul and Co.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

The noise...our fan base when Tet’s gets announced :drool:

Wouldn’t be against him rockin’ a jean jacket over a leather jacket as his match day attire tbf...

Arteta doesn't have the weight to make demands....... I'll be impressed if he starts fighting wars with our dumbass executives, but I am dubious he stands a chance in winning those wars. Josh is unlikely to side with Arteta over Raul and Co.

If the rumors about us having a spoken agreement with Ancelotti, before we changed our mind and went for Arteta is true..

Then imo i would say he actually is able to make some demands to our board of directory, before signing:)

If the rumors about us having a spoken agreement with Ancelotti, before we changed our mind and went for Arteta is true..

Then imo i would say he actually is able to make some demands to our board of directory, before signing:)

But ofc the news paper rumors, might be rubbish.. Guess i just want them to be true so Arteta can have a better start as a manager:lol:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Eww french press. Filter coffee is disgusting, espresso/americano or gtfo.

French press is useful for cold brewing, even though I make more espressos (until the actual summer starts and my city becomes he'll on earth).

Filter coffee is good, at least in Brazil. Though in the US filter coffee makes me want to die.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The noise...our fan base when Tet’s gets announced :drool:

Wouldn’t be against him rockin’ a jean jacket over a leather jacket as his match day attire tbf...

Also the water spit, imagine the look on Klopp's face when Arteta spits out the water and starts flexing. He'd be shook, Liverpool players in tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom