• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

953.gif

City think we genuinely care what they think of us...

qxwjmj.gif

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Stuff City, they have taken quite a few of our players in the past, sounds like they can't take it when we take anyone from them haha. Why don't they have a go at Arteta haha. Idiots, all I can say.

say yes

forum master baiter
What’s the highlight of the thread been for you lot?

For me, it was when someone (can’t remember who) pretended they’d just had sex, but got the details wrong. Inadvertently revealing that they (1) didn’t understand how sex worked; and (2) were, in fact, a nasty little virgin.

Priceless.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

For me, it was when someone (can’t remember who) pretended they’d just had sex, but got the details wrong. Inadvertently revealing that they (1) didn’t understand how sex worked; and (2) were, in fact, a nasty little virgin.

Priceless.

@Riou

Also, **** you guys!

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Priceless.

Fear not, now with Arteta we're all getting laid!

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Priceless.

Mine was when we actually got to know that @OnlyOne and @BigPoppaPump are best mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom