• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Honestly can’t see us getting away with tactical fouling, refs hate us...teams get away with assault against us, we get booked as soon as we run past a player!

Think it all boils down to the agenda of officials, personally.

Sound like a Labour Momentum member

LasseD

Assuming Arteta gets the nod... do we have any indications on what kind of football he will look to implement? Has he spoken about his preferred style of football earlier?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Assuming Arteta gets the nod... do we have any indications on what kind of football he will look to implement? Has he spoken about his preferred style of football earlier?

No because he's never managed a game before :lol:

If you go by what we've seen him and others say it'll be high intensity.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Attractive football. Wide men beating players, overlaps and good movement. Can you imagine him sitting next to Pep for that long and then deciding to park the bus when he finally gets a chance to manage himself?

scytheavatar

Established Member

Emery said that he wanted energy of the players transmitted to the fans, wanted us to play protagonist football...... in the end look at what happened. Whatever football Arteta wants us to play is irrelevant cause everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
Attractive football. Wide men beating players, overlaps and good movement. Can you imagine him sitting next to Pep for that long and then deciding to park the bus when he finally gets a chance to manage himself?
Erm wasn't that how it was meant to be with emery? Sounds familiar, lets hope he can if necessary kick lumps out some of these players to make them work hard and make it happen. Advantage is that he knows the club and speaks English. If he can really try and sort out the defence to boot that would be good. Watching man City and how walker almost tucks into the midfield to help out when they are up the pitch might suit some of our players, could see Chambers playing that sort of role from right back.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

No because he's never managed a game before :lol:

If you go by what we've seen him and others say it'll be high intensity.

What is this propaganda about Arteta not having experience? Mucho experienso!

"Guardiola must serve a touchline ban during Wednesday’s Group F opener versus Lyon at the Etihad Stadium as a result of his sending-off in last season’s quarter-final agains Liverpool.

That will leave Arteta to direct affairs from the bench and the Spaniard was given chance to warm up for managerial responsibilities as Guardiola asked him to carry out the pre-match press conference."

https://www.eurosport.com/football/...spended-boss-guardiola_sto6937522/story.shtml

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What’s the highlight of the thread been for you lot?

For me, it was when someone (can’t remember who) pretended they’d just had sex, but got the details wrong. Inadvertently revealing that they (1) didn’t understand how sex worked; and (2) were, in fact, a nasty little virgin.

Priceless.
Bro when did this happen I missed it

LasseD

Emery said that he wanted energy of the players transmitted to the fans, wanted us to play protagonist football...... in the end look at what happened. Whatever football Arteta wants us to play is irrelevant cause everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

True, but I like that starting point better than a defensive, destructive one.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Couldn't care less about any of this squad other than -

Leno, Martinelli, Guendouzi, Willock, Tierney, Saliba when he comes and the other youngsters. None of them deserve to be here if they cant be bothered to put effort in. The only ones I see effort from on a fairly regular basis are the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom