• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
so Half the squad want to leave along with Auba? Good, they can **** off! When you’re in a rut and you’ve got players who think they’re better than they are and deserve to be in a winning team - it’s no surprise that we’re in the **** we’re in. **** any of them with that attitude! Can guarantee, with the exception of Auba, none will move to clubs better than ours!

Riotof91

****ing arteta when we couIdve had anceIotti, aIIegri or mourinho is criminaI
arteta is being brought in because he is a cheap option and a yes man for the board, its a pathetic unambitious signing that certifies arsenaI downgraded future
finished cIub as Iong as the kreonkes are here

GDeep™

League is very weak
****ing mystery.
Whats the mystery? Form and tactics go out the window in these derbies sometimes and you just ride the energy. Happened in the 2-2 this season too.

The rest of the time you feel it was the combination of weak players and weak coaching.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This is the most disgusting Arsenal squad I have seen. Said it under Emery and I’ll say it again, no characters, no leaders, social media merchants, plodders etc.

The only guys who get a pass are probably Leno and the kids.

And you have been a supporter since 1996, when this club was founded, so you know what you are talking about!

smashed

I would take Pep even if it mean giving away Auba in exchange. Therefore I guess this could be a good result.

Pros:
Has been working under Pep day and night. He literally knows the full Man City / Barca way to play.
Has worked under Arsène and knows the "Arsenal Way"
Speaks enough languages to get through to the whole squad.
Is an intelligent, classy guy.
Seems well liked by all.

Cons:
Has not proven himself as a manager. (noob).

That said, even if Pep himself came in it would take a fair amount of time (and money) to catch up to the squad level and tactical understanding that City already have..
Back to Top 4 within 18 months has to be considered very successful.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
We don’t have a choice, just like under Emery.

Alan Smith and Ian Wright seem pumped for Arteta,

As much as I love and respect Ian Wright I try not to listen to his opinions too much.

I'll give Arteta a chance but until this squad is cleared out and we get actual good players I don't see how an inexperienced manage will be able to set it right.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I think some of you are bots attempting to make some kind of sense but are failing

Reactions: A_G

Moah

Arteta should start axing all those lazy idiots in the team. As he said if they don't perform 120%, they don't deserve to be here. If he starts by cutting off the big heads, he won't have trouble with the others.

Emery went back and forth with his decisions and it cost him his job. Arteta should be here with the license to kill.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom