• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | Saturday 21st December | KO: 12:30 | BT Sport

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Fairly certain Freddie will be taking charge of this game.
I think it's going to be a loss.

CJJ

Established Member
I think this game is going to be really telling. If the player's don't put in an effort its going to tell us so much. Mainly that they don't care.

This is going to show us the extent of the clearout needed when Arteta takes over.
Gonna be an interesting game to watch.

TimT

Nothing works, no team spirit, total disarray, so here is my formation,
3-1-4-2

Abumeyang - Pepe

B.Saka - Willock - Torreira - Martinelli

Xhaka

Callum - Luiz - Mustafi

(Play Özil if he is available instead of B.Saka).

Last edited:

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Literally zero full backs. I hope we sign one or two (esp. a right back) in January. This is a ****ing farce.

Saka at LB and AMN at RB.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...God’s first ever assist, at Goodison in 95!

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Literally zero full backs. I hope we sign one or two (esp. a right back) in January. This is a ****ing farce.

Saka at LB and AMN at RB.
I don't mind, especially when you consider our first choice full backs are Kola and Bellerin, both not being good enough.
AMN is probably on the same level as Bellerin or even better, and we'll see how Saka does on the left but I think he'll be alright

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Injuries strikes again no fullbacks available we going to play saka as wingback.
Leno
Niles Chambers Luiz Sokratis Saka
Torreira Xhaka
Pepe Auba Martinelli

We are in big trouble.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Iwobi and Walcott with a masterclass. Saka en Niles as our FBS my god prepare yourself.

Tony's nose

I think this game is going to be really telling. If the player's don't put in an effort its going to tell us so much. Mainly that they don't care.

This is going to show us the extent of the clearout needed when Arteta takes over.
Gonna be an interesting game to watch.

Half the team are pants and the other half want to leave,that's the clear out options .

Draw for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom