• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Erling Braut Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully Salzburg buy Haland and we can get Schik. He has a lot of developing to do, but has a lot of potential as a loan striker. Also Lammers of PSV is interesting.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully Salzburg buy Haland and we can get Schik. He has a lot of developing to do, but has a lot of potential as a loan striker. Also Lammers of PSV is interesting.
If we ever look at a young striker from the Eredivisie, it better be Donyell Malen.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Not sure they can guarantee ole. Dont wanna go to a manager that then leaves.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not sure they can guarantee ole. Dont wanna go to a manager that then leaves.

Think he’s there until next year at least, he’s done well with a team that is starved of creativity this year.

If Pogba stays after January think they could make a push for top four even with Martial as a makeshift 9.

I think Haaland would be a scary transfer, the guy’s only 19 but has the body of a 25 year old :lol:

Absolute unit already.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Congratulations! @Borussin - I think the Bundesliga makes a lot of sense for Haaland.

It is a step up from the Austrian league, but he should be ready for it.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Wow, I was dead set on him going to Utd. Smart lad and good move for him. Dortmund has a super exciting team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom